No announcement yet.

[Annoucement] Server Merge Scheduled for Tuesday, September 25th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's okay y'all can join Immortal we're the tiniest top guild imaginable.
    (:

Comment

bhaha another Kill The Servers Campania ..thanks for the last merge btw.. more than S51 players are gone since the merge day..we had 5 scions and u merged us with s34 ? rlly? it's like u want us to stop playing. Please consider an unmerge of the old servers with the little ones.. Merge servers at the same strengt don't destroy our work till now please

Comment

little question to r2 staff , how old is the "elder" of your team ? i guess 6 years old or so since you guys are coming up with this **** load of ideas to get people to cash shop , You're a company i get it , but that doesnt justify the fact that you're gonna push someone who likes a game to cash shop so he can stay "in business" and can compete with the other ones ,Unless , R2 has been hijacked and now a bunch of lowlifes are trying to burn your company to ashes , and believe me , there ain't gonna be a phoenix to save your *****

Comment

5 server merge is a really really bad idea.. so many players and so many lag.. you want ppl to quit ? if i were you i wouldnt do that...
          Server : Mount Nubina (S36)
          IGN : LaEspecial
          Class : Priest(Hybrid)
          Guild : Harmless
          Plane/Level : Eidolon/70

Comment

I'm okay with merge but I do fear the lag.. but I guess maybe they saw less cashers here so they thought merging together would give us more.. or they don't like us winning LG and want Sukemo, Psycho, and Neb to merge and gang up on us D: !!

I guess this is the first 4 server merge? Everyone's a bit in a shock. Odd if it is though.. starting with newer servers like that.
            And we just now merged with Psycho.

Comment

merging old server
              creating new server
              IGN : fishwish , Server : (S21) The Void , Class : Nature Ranger lvl 47 only , Position : ex-GuildMaster
              i am weak and always weak... Hate Guild recruiting lvl 35 or below inactive player
              file your ticket here

Comment

kongregate servers will really merge too?
                merging servers with 3 months difference is good for you?

kong players are not very happy with that too

Comment

i still dont understand the logic behind this merge. demmet.

edit : lol this is IPrototype of Nebulan Ridge. forgot to change account before replying XD
                  Last edited by Jeamir; 09-24-2012, 07:12 AM.

Comment

The logic is r2 cares nothing for its playerbase. They only want your money and this is making it very obvious, at least other companies try to make it seem like they care, r2 is outright telling the players they dont give a *edit* wat we want and dont care if we play or not, long as they get there money they could care less.
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-23-2012, 11:34 PM.

Comment

well nice of you to give some notice on this one yeah i know im not on one of the servers efected but still nice to see some warning after the epic fail of the last merg
                      Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                      Class: Ranger Hybrid
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                      Level: 143+
                      Honor Rank:Emperor
                      Mount: Killin
                      Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

to all you lowbies , RIP :l
                        Last edited by GraviJa; 09-24-2012, 06:58 AM.

Comment

GM! Stop merging noobs with OP servers and merge US with celestial palace tyria and angel island =D I do think its unfair for nebulan,poor people =/ and a PVP server too...im glad im not in it =/ Other guys gonna beat the living .... out of nebulan,too bad...but srsly,merge us =D we need it more than poor noobs that get merged with eidolons XD
                          Last edited by CloudySage; 09-24-2012, 08:12 AM.
                          LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

I think head GM likes doctor who to much lol. That sonic screwdriver is screwing up the whole server time line of things. Good thing he has his Tardis to go back before he blew up the whole communities humanity. As the doctor would say "Brilliant... It just might work." If he has 2 hearts also he would do an event that don't require us to reach for our pocket books. ^^

Comment

Don't whine about the Merge, whine about full Seng and Avernall u gonna get so u can't join..

Comment

Originally posted by GraviJa View Post
                                to all you lowbies , RIP :l
                                :< Ima dieee..
                                gonna have to carry sylent around in my pocket o.O
                                to ensure survival..

Comment

Working...
                                X