Clear All

• R2CS_Pat
    started a topic [Guide] Second Rebirth

[Guide] Second Rebirth

Character Requirements:
    • Must be a Scion.
    • Must be level 100.

Quest Requirements:
    • Characters must have at least 20 Gold.
    • Characters mustn’t have other quests active other than the Second Rebirth quest.
    • Characters must have Desire of Greed x 5, Stomach of Gluttony x 5, Heart of Sloth x 5, Feather of Pride x 5, Eye of Envy x 5, Horn of Wrath x 5, Hide of Lust x 5, Epic Exelorn Shard x 8 and 2 open slots in their inventory. Each of these items can be found in the level 85 Dungeon in nightmare mode, the Exelorn Hollows. Available inventory space is required at all times within the Exelorn Hollows if you wish to obtain these items.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rebirth 2nd time.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	1732261
    Procedure:
    1. Rebirth so that you are on the Scion plane and reach level 100.
    2. Head over to Tyria Village and speak with the Goddess of Fate to begin the Second Rebirth quest.
    3. Remove all other quests EXCEPT the Second Rebirth quest.
    4. Look over the required quest items and begin collecting them by defeating bosses in the level 85 Dungeon in nightmare mode, the Exelorn Hollows.
    5. Fully complete the Second Rebirth quest to reach the Eidolon plane.

Post-Second Rebirth:

130 Attribute points and 26 skill points will be added after your Second Rebirth. You will also receive 1 new skill for each skill tree.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rebirth 2nd Character.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	1732263

Second Rebirth completed.

Notes:
    • Make sure that you have enough inventory space for all of the items that are required for the quest AND 2 open slots in the inventory.
    • You will not lose any of your equipment.
    • Level requirements for ALL equipment, wings, and mounts are still in effect.
    • Once you reborn all previously completed quests cannot be redone (level 1-100).
    • Only optional quests that were not previously completed can be accepted.
    • Honor System will NOT be affected.
    • Soul System will NOT be affected.
    • The skill points and attribute points are not stackable from the first rebirth, which means that you will start at level 1 with 26 skill points and 130 status points.

Second Rebirth mini FAQ

Q: What is Second Rebirth?
    A: Rebirth allows you to reset your character's level back to 1 and relive Crystal Saga as a higher level being on the Eidolon plane.

Q: What are the benefits of a Second Rebirth?
    A: Upon successful rebirth, your player will be reset to level 1 and have special (Eidolon) prefix in your character name. Also, 130 attribute points, 26 skills points and 1 new skill (for each skill tree) will be added.

• Tech1955
    replied
    Except for the 2 dungeon quests, pixie and killing a world boss quest when you become a scion, are there any other quest from lvl 1-60? I got my first quest at lvl 60 and when I finished it, the next quest requirements are lvl 77. In one of the post, it says: to upgrade to eidolon, you need to

"Remove all other quests EXCEPT the Second Rebirth quest."

1. So does that mean there are more quest for scions after lvl 77?
    2. When you get to the 2nd rebirth, you again have to grind from one lvl to the next with no quests?

I and a few alts are all lvl 60+ scions and I am always looking for some sort of quest to keep the game interesting but as I go from 1 lvl to the next, it is the same, no quest and time to grind again in the human realm.

For anyone who has been there and done that, would you enlighten me as to future quests if there are any in 1st and 2nd rebirths or is it the same events as when I was mortal just being able to do them better and faster. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Iomega0318
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    lol. Those stats are from the GM Sword that character is wearing.
    I want a GM sword then lol

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Iomega0318 View Post
    Is it really supposed to say 1K points in each stat?! If so this is something I will definitely look forward to lol!
    lol. Those stats are from the GM Sword that character is wearing.

Leave a comment:

• Iomega0318
    replied
    Is it really supposed to say 1K points in each stat?! If so this is something I will definitely look forward to lol!

Leave a comment:

• Psyc80
    replied
    that wouldn't meet the usual ladder scheme they have going on, if all were at level 80.. and the worst part is if you were able to do it at level 80 you couldn't enter the Dungeon at level 85 that is required to be ran on Nightmare Mode in order to accomplish the requirements.

Leave a comment:

• lendoo
    replied
    it's better if it was from lvl 80

Leave a comment:

• Psyc80
    replied
    Very unexpected, left me partially short handed on preparation, but still very cool, I am mostly excited about going through with the new planar field now.. as long as it quits disconnecting me while I am doing this exp grind again!! Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Zandesu
    replied
    Originally posted by thepkmaster View Post
    Wow look at gm stat @_@
    It's from the weapon hehe

Leave a comment:

• Stormageddon
    replied
    Getting the shards right now 3 more levels and i'll be a smexy eidolon :-)

Leave a comment:

• xTranquility
    replied
    Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
    lol, the problem is that noob won't reach eidolon, ever.... that's why he complained.
    Because they don't have the determination to do it.

Leave a comment:

• aoiarcher
    replied
    poor rangers D:

Leave a comment:

• Itmoc_L
    replied
    Doesn't change much... People who were 100 uber Scion and slaining them hard in Seng can and will still do it.
    If people hate so much being mortal and all weak they should work harder/play more to be stronger... and if they don't have that much time to play and just play for the fun, then why care ?
    In PvP servers have to be even more careful, but in PvE it doesn't change a thing.

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    Originally posted by xTranquility View Post
    Let's see your opinion on that when you're an Eidolon with those same stats.
    I'm pretty sure when you get nerfed as an Eidolon, you're going to go back on these Forums and complain about how you didn't deserve to be nerfed, blah blah blah, etc.
    lol, the problem is that noob won't reach eidolon, ever.... that's why he complained.

Leave a comment:

• R2677763
    replied
    41shot gonna kills us all with 100k hp

Leave a comment:

Working...
X