Bots everywhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bots everywhere

The bots have been getting so much bolder, for every server in this game. I've found a bot with ALW and perf Frag sitting in SG once, and the entire gold rankings for multiple servers are flooded with level 30 priests or knights, a favorite of these bots. Attached are just some of the few servers I've visited with bots. The funky named ones+level 30 priest or knight are the gold storage bots besides the one obviously named mallmmo.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2014-01-05 17:54:19.png
Views:	1
Size:	274.4 KB
ID:	1743433
    rank 5-10, rank 15

Name:	Screenshot from 2014-01-05 17:58:21.png
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	1743434
    rank 8

Name:	Screenshot from 2014-01-05 17:59:30.png
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	1743435
    rank 2

Name:	Screenshot from 2014-01-05 17:59:33.png
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	1743436
    rank 18-20

Name:	Screenshot from 2014-01-05 18:05:40.png
Size:	280.4 KB
ID:	1743437
    rank 11 and rank 17
    Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
    I never forgive. I never forget.

This needs to be addressed. It's like a plague. -.-

Comment

im from the s22 server and those arent bots on are gold ranknigs there alts

Comment

They are pretty irritating. I'm in S63, and they flood Survival of the Fittest. So while I'm lagging like crazy, they're skating through and stealing 1st - 3rd. Not to mention they camp the Zodiacs and block shops. >.<
        Don't treat other players mean because they are noobs. We were all noobs at one point.

Comment

Its been brought up many times... R2 doesn't care any more about their players here about this then they do about anything else.

Comment

i heard info from someone that they pay R2

Comment

well, i guess the event (corruption) is a real event .... right ? ... some ppl know what am talking about

Comment

and they automatically find torch,
                IGN: xSpade
                Server: zensho Island
                Class/Job: rogue

Comment

and they auto respawn...been kill them outside SR dungeon..
                  IGN: (S30)im2wek
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Level: 131
                  Class: Knight(Agi Build)
                  Server: (S30)Altar of Sacrifice
                  Weapon: Legendary (Supreme) Auguric Sword I+14
                  Wings: Demon Lord Pet: Demon King, Fire Lord, Teeka Mount: Kilin Gilded Battle Stallion Hellwing

Comment

Originally posted by hellishxxx View Post
                    im from the s22 server and those arent bots on are gold ranknigs there alts
                    theyre bots #17
                    IGN: (J3)xKirito
                    Class: Rogue

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion."
                    ~Kirito of Sword Art Online

Comment

they are probably alts of people who cba to make a name, or they could well be bots, nobody knowwwssss

Comment

They're always around level 30, always a knight or priest without much equips, and always have random names. Last I checked, most people choose to name their alts or train them up somewhat beyond level 30. It honestly can be that some of them are alts, but as the circumstances stand right now, I honestly believe that they are nothing BUT bots.
                        Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.

Comment

pk 30 of em near zodiac they run right back like they in afk o.o its fun but 100 pk lvl is bad on ur record

Comment

http://imgur.com/oHFbK4P
                            caught the bot master in avernal somehow

Comment

It s simple: CRYSTAL SAGA IS ABANDONED. R 2 GAMES NEVERMORE. Play Crystal saga and you will see any kind of offenses and the report system is a FAKE SYSTEM(NOTHING happens). Everybody is getting rich with hack tools and NOTHING happens, walk around the lands and see a LOT of bots and NOTHING happens and the bugs you report still there forever, NOTHING happen. So, Crystal saga is abandoned and I ll abandon R2 games after this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X