• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill Glitch

Click image for larger version

Name:	blood beam.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	193.1 KB
ID:	1772251 this is my skill glitch please fix as soon as possable already posted a ticket so far no reply
    server 81 kush noticed last week

Give the team a minimum of 24 hours from submission time to respond to your ticket. If they have not addressed it after that initial time period, you may post your ticket number here and an available moderator will forward it for you.

Comment

HA LMAO YOU REMOVE MY TICKET I POSTED Click image for larger version

ID:	1712541 and you dont fix it ... pathetic ima say delete a legit post for what? blood beam is broken s81 kush 5/10/2015 if you dont fix this by the time i get back from shroom picking
      im going to start flooding forum with nasty messages your choice i have sent tickets in... whats going on?
      Last edited by raised; 05-10-2015, 11:03 AM.

Comment

From what I can tell from your post history, you have yet to post a ticket number for any moderator to forward, respectively speaking that it'd be a little super impossible to delete a post that was never here to begin with, no? Let me also add that we do not tolerate threats in any way, shape, or form and your account is susceptible to a timeout if you feel the need to continue doing so.

If you'd like some actual help, you're more than welcome to post your ticket number and an available moderator will forward your case.
        Last edited by Reverie; 05-10-2015, 02:21 PM.

Comment

You got some thing to say to me? i dont have ticket numbers that i sent in because the game done require me to keep them... funny how my first post is still pending but my last one was answered with a we want a url lol guess what?... you dont do your job we will do oursClick image for larger version

ID:	1712547you see this picture now? gonna delete this post also?

your telling me i need a ticket? you see the issue your self how come you dont report it?
          Last edited by Reverie; 05-10-2015, 04:14 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

You were asked 7 minutes after your thread was first posted to provide a ticket number.

We see your pictures. Your issue must be handled via ticket. If you need help with your ticket, we need your ticket number to forward on. We have no other way to alert the appropriate people that you are still in need of help.

If you cannot remember your ticket number, you are welcome to send in a new ticket. We will gladly forward that for you as soon as you give us the number. Otherwise, I thank you for taking your comments to the ticket system, where hopefully someone will assist you soon.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-10-2015, 04:31 PM.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

339017 is my ticket number if you need any more information please let me know

Comment

also not many people keep their ticket numbers... on the site it saves every thing that you have sent in to support team

Comment

sooo before i tell you all exactly what i think about the situation... im giving cs admin and team whatever 1 more day to fix my skills i have been waiting over 2 weeks now and they have blown me off... my ticket number is 344950 again... that is over the third ticket i made for them to fix my skills Click image for larger version

ID:	1713083 i am done waiting you have one day to fix this toon named kush server 81.... i will be letting people know if you fix or not

Comment

Blood Beam Glitchs

Here is a picture of a skill chart of a priest on server 81 named kush . Would you please investigate this matter and have it fixed. Thank you Click image for larger version

ID:	1713098

Comment

Working...
                    X