Delivering Bug Server 82

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivering Bug Server 82

Hello lately I've noticed that when the server 82 the delivery is always flawed With VIP (every 2nd day)
    Please fix it thank you

Can you clarify what you mean by "flawed"?

Comment

At the Last Delivery Point (3) It does not turn the Item Master free

Comment

Can you provide a screenshot/video depicting said bug?

Comment

today is the first point buggt Click image for larger version

Name:	screen deli.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	492.4 KB
ID:	1712959

Comment

The screenshot you've provided does not clearly depict what the problem is. We would better understand this issue if you could provide a video.

Comment

From what I should do a video if it's already come in the way? As you can see I'm starting point on the 1st and the delivery point is white and not yellow and Kristal is in the inventory inside

Comment

You're welcome to pass your screenshot along in a ticket and hope it's clear enough for them to go off of. Tickets can be filed here: http://support.r2games.com/
                Last edited by Reverie; 05-19-2015, 04:44 PM.

Comment

at me too Click image for larger version

Name:	wundi.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	628.1 KB
ID:	1712968

Comment

Now you guys can see that im not the only one with the Problem in server 82

Comment

Please do not post with your alt account in an attempt to get a point across. Moderators can check, you know. -_-

Comment

What is wrong with you?? Sabsimaus ( Wundi) is the main char from my wife. Dont say thinks that are not true, else could you get serious problems

Comment

The forum will not be able to provide you (or your wife) with assistance regarding your isolated issue. You may file a ticket regarding your bug here: http://support.r2games.com/.

Comment

Well Wundi didn't have 2 empty inventory slots as you can see from the picture, but Luci's deli seems to be bugged.

Comment

Working...
                            X