Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my personal experiences. Diviner stats are base stats, they multiply along with soul and so on. The enchant level of your gear also affects how much you get from diviner. There aren't any bugs with it, however, because there isn't a guide for it, there is a lot of confusion about how it works.
    Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Thank you for clearing that up for zenith aka zenzibar, beerus
      💎Crystal Saga💎
      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
      ☆Death Tank
      ☆PvP King at your service
      ☆Class:Knight
      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Beerus View Post
        From my personal experiences. Diviner stats are base stats, they multiply along with soul and so on. The enchant level of your gear also affects how much you get from diviner. There aren't any bugs with it, however, because there isn't a guide for it, there is a lot of confusion about how it works.
        With all respect , but in PVP (move speed are faster than the skill activation). In other word .... melee attackers cannot hit any players that are passing by. Your perspective is not right. Glitch: is something that might happen within execution of any program without being intended by the designer. To be more specific, the ppl who made diviner doesn't play this game, and have no clue about the impact of someone have 100 move speed enchanted to +14 to 400, reaching a speed of 500 from each equipment. If 5 equipments ahead (then the player will gain 2500 move speed) while his original move speed maxed mounts is around 600 or 700. Total move speed will be 3200!!!??? he can warp the map in 1 ms. If u try to pvp such player, he can pass the (skill range) faster than your skill activation, thus u cannot even hit him, that if u even were able to lock on him or see him in the first place (while he can hits u freely specially if he was ranged). If ppl still play this game , u will see lot of videos and complaining examples, but since ppl are quitting . this bug will sleep for long time.

Fun fact, if 2 players were moving with the same speed of 3200, and trying to pvp each other! ...... they will just keep clicking on the screen... and non able to deliver a single hit to the other.

Second point i would like to explain about: If you are familiar with wings system or frag system, or even equipment system. To get high stats u need to farm alot to max frag [takes months], Mount? [take years of farming], Equipments? [Takes months and hard work to level up] <-- these are the pillars that the game is all about. But now ! rogue max frag which is fun to make reach 6500 patk. enchanted MAX +18 gives 6500+27000. which is very nice achievement. But if you tell me that diviner can simply give 50k purple stat that is enchant-able for that frag or any frag with 1 single click !. which +18 gives total of 50k + 250k !!!?? 300k pakt gained in 1 click !!!? why the hell we need to farm or do hard work for upgrading and levelling up ? well it might make sense if it doesn't include in the enchant level. But man... u need to play this game and see peace out bro and thanks for passing
        Last edited by Zenzibar; 12-22-2016, 11:50 PM. Reason: adding details

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
          With all respect , but in PVP (move speed are faster than the skill activation). In other word .... melee attackers cannot hit any players that are passing by. Your perspective is not right. Glitch: is something that might happen within execution of any program without being intended by the designer. To be more specific, the ppl who made diviner doesn't play this game, and have no clue about the impact of someone have 100 move speed enchanted to +14 to 400, reaching a speed of 500 from each equipment. If 5 equipments ahead (then the player will gain 2500 move speed) while his original move speed maxed mounts is around 600 or 700. Total move speed will be 3200!!!??? he can warp the map in 1 ms. If u try to pvp such player, he can pass the (skill range) faster than your skill activation, thus u cannot even hit him, that if u even were able to lock on him or see him in the first place (while he can hits u freely specially if he was ranged). If ppl still play this game , u will see lot of videos and complaining examples, but since ppl are quitting . this bug will sleep for long time.

Fun fact, if 2 players were moving with the same speed of 3200, and trying to pvp each other! ...... they will just keep clicking on the screen... and non able to deliver a single hit to the other.

Second point i would like to explain about: If you are familiar with wings system or frag system, or even equipment system. To get high stats u need to farm alot to max frag [takes months], Mount? [take years of farming], Equipments? [Takes months and hard work to level up] <-- these are the pillars that the game is all about. But now ! rogue max frag which is fun to make reach 6500 patk. enchanted MAX +18 gives 6500+27000. which is very nice achievement. But if you tell me that diviner can simply give 50k purple stat that is enchant-able for that frag or any frag with 1 single click !. which +18 gives total of 50k + 250k !!!?? 300k pakt gained in 1 click !!!? why the hell we need to farm or do hard work for upgrading and levelling up ? well it might make sense if it doesn't include in the enchant level. But man... u need to play this game and see peace out bro and thanks for passing
          hope you realises that to get 50k patk from divine u actually have to cash a good amount and games like this always p2w (pay to win)

ms don't matter it's called tab or @ or w/e ur keyboard setting is, who clicks on people to attack lol...
          Last edited by KanaDT; 12-23-2016, 10:32 AM.
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
            hope you realises that to get 50k patk from divine u actually have to cash a good amount and games like this always p2w (pay to win)

ms don't matter it's called tab or @ or w/e ur keyboard setting is, who clicks on people to attack lol...
            why the insults ?seems your parent did not teach u how to be gentle and talk civilized? However, for your rude entering about cash and your blah blah about p2w. (remember when ppl used to max tenet for 3500$?). Be happy, lot of events drop gpows now ... its free to max, poor ppl like u can max it now like we did 2 years ago. got it boi?

Beside, yes i know its pay to win... and i pay to win also like few other players (not my problem if you are lazy and cannot work to make money to pay to win). However, enough cleaning the ground dust with your bulky character. I pay to max diviner and i am still at the beginning yet base stat reached 6500 of each equipment and 20 move speed..... but i noticed the pvp is getting wrecked and bugged.

Think before you speak bigboi !
            Last edited by KanaDT; 12-23-2016, 10:27 AM.

Comment

I'm closing this thread now, the information that was asked for has been provided. If you want to argue can you keep it in-game or in PM's please.
              Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Working...
              X