misc bugs i have noticed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misc bugs i have noticed

ok so i recently had an issue where my death odor was absorbed by a blue hp orb... should not have do was lvl 5 and the blue hp orb was only1-2... but i pulled out my death odor and tryed to drag the blue orb into the death odor and it would not work so i clicked engulf after sevral attempts to manually absorb it.
    next issue i have noticed was in starglade relics and it glitching out if you killed mobs to fast when they spawn on lvl 3-4.. i have heard from some its lag based but so far with no aoe skills i have managed to make it past 3 and 4.
    next issue would be i can not find any information on doombringer mount and above... maybe some one would be willing to update wiki with information?
    also there is/was a bug with mounts pulled out of stable- not being able to see them of link them untill after a refresh
    last but not least pets from pet hunt were not able to be linked to chat after pulled out of pet hunt.
    as for afk glitchs and other bugs i have not noticed many please keep up the good work mods
    (S7)cragstone (S7)raised
    131 scion priest
    guild DemiGodz

if there is an active mod could you help me get my death odor back please... took forever to get that thing

Comment

Working...
    X