Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a bug skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • a bug skill

    this is a message to respond to an email about my ticket. posting the video here on this account. and also privately to the email.
    so heres the problem. the priest skill virtues when i get kill the effects of what is suppose to do no longer take effect as prove i provided a video.
    Last edited by ashxicor; 11-15-2017, 03:11 AM.

  • #2
    https://youtu.be/k0g_GV4C7ys

    Comment


    • #3
      Chances of R2 fixing it is pretty slim as pretty sure magic blast 2 is still bugged to where u can kill urself with it but still holy lvl 130+ skills are useless, blood blade and blood pool are so much better, switch to them.
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ashxicor View Post
        Have you sent a ticket? Once you get a ticket number, pm me or rev, and we'll have it forwarded for you.
        If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket here.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
          Chances of R2 fixing it is pretty slim as pretty sure magic blast 2 is still bugged to where u can kill urself with it but still holy lvl 130+ skills are useless, blood blade and blood pool are so much better, switch to them.
          i did once send a ticket about the magic blast 2 and as time went by and didnt get fix i stop caring. also its not able to kill you if you dont put on death spirit.
          and last about going blood pool,blade i like the magic blast better it helps me better then the blood skills. however i do switch magic blast to blood some of the times.
          Originally posted by KanaDT View Post

          Have you sent a ticket? Once you get a ticket number, pm me or rev, and we'll have it forwarded for you.
          yes the ticket is being taken care of already.
          Last edited by Reverie; 11-15-2017, 02:02 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ashxicor View Post

            i did once send a ticket about the magic blast 2 and as time went by and didnt get fix i stop caring. also its not able to kill you if you dont put on death spirit.
            and last about going blood pool,blade i like the magic blast better it helps me better then the blood skills. however i do switch magic blast to blood some of the times.


            yes the ticket is being taken care of already.
            frag, sperion, soul stun all proc on you still.

            how is it better? bb2 has 200% dmg co-eff
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

            Comment

            Working...
            X