Starglade Relics - Relic Flame boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starglade Relics - Relic Flame boss

Sometimes the flame boss is bugged. It's supposed to show a red aura right when its about to use his instant kill on u so u know when to use the shield.

It won't always show the red aura. I'm not talking about when u first enter, although that's an issue too but sometimes it wont show the aura the whole time I'm in there so Idk when he's going to use it. You can catch on kind of if u watch his movements but you got to react so much quicker. Please get rid of this bug.

your effect off.. it wont show aura if effect off

Comment

dont even need the effects, when it starts hugging the air it starts to use
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

does anyone even use the effects? its super obvious. he throws both his fists in the air when hes going to do it and then youve got plenty of time to react

Comment

yes i know.. but READ the question.. he asking why the red aura didnt shown and think its a bug..

Comment

^^Exactly, It's easier to just notice the red aura when I'm doing something else and regardless, it's still a bug. r2 needs to fix it. Can a mod notify the gm's?

Comment

Turn effects on... Red aura doesnt show with the effects off

Comment

Working...
              X