Corruption Level 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corruption Level 10

how to beat and what is the minimum stats/gears requirement for a mage to beat the boss in corruption 10?

Not sure about mages but when I was a knight with 300k mag def and 75% damage reduction I still had little trouble beating lvl 10 corruption and had to pay attention while fighting boss, now I beat it easy with 700k mag def and 75% damage redudtion xD but I would say it was around 400-450k def where I could just afk my char to boss and do it without paying attention. Good strategy would be probably be to have 2 decent pets that can survive 1 or 2 hits with charm skill so boss can't attack you and purification skill to purge the stats curse :P 300-500k attack should be enough I guess as long as you can survive the boss crazy damage.

Comment

i dont know what happens but i instantly dies every time its hp is about 30%. i dont know what im doing wrong. T_T

Comment

Is there any trick to beat the boss without that much stats? Please share ty

Comment

I don't think there is, that boss just do crazy amount of damage.

Comment

in order to beat level 10 you need the following:

1. Must have Seiryu beast Soul.
            2. Make sure you don't have the de-buff of stat reduction at all times which the boss gives you (this will explain why you die in 1 hit and how he does massive magic damage).
            3. High Soul + Gen 1 Mount or have a really high tenet .
            4. A great amount of HP. (Thinking it was at least 2 Million or 1.5 million both combined with high tenet)
            5. A pet with Purification.
            6. High pixie.

order doesn't matter, it is the list that counts.
            Originally posted by Dr.Q
            Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

^ thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                in order to beat level 10 you need the following:

1. Must have Seiryu beast Soul.
                2. Make sure you don't have the de-buff of stat reduction at all times which the boss gives you (this will explain why you die in 1 hit and how he does massive magic damage).
                3. High Soul + Gen 1 Mount or have a really high tenet .
                4. A great amount of HP. (Thinking it was at least 2 Million or 1.5 million both combined with high tenet)
                5. A pet with Purification.
                6. High pixie.

order doesn't matter, it is the list that counts.
                Your post makes me wonder if you ever been to lvl 10 corruption. But good luck passing it with 1.5-2mill HP, at 700k mag def and 75% damage reduction the boss still hit me for 1-1.5mill damage without even having stat curse on.

Comment

level 10 corruption requires very high stats to pass

Im a nature ranger and with full priest buffs and Blessing of Light Broken these are my stats

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stats.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	1709598

Using:
                  Blood breaking lvl 8 sperion combo
                  Full heraldry (Doom & 4 purple passives)
                  Vampire passive from beast soul
                  Promethean Wings

I still rarely pass and use 5 mill+ orb a run

stat curse is a killer so having a way to remove it is recommended.
                  As a ranger Daimon shield helps alot and when timings off i rely on Rapid cooldown and Barkskin.

I can Easily pass 9 without buffs or orbs.
                  Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

Comment

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
                    Your post makes me wonder if you ever been to lvl 10 corruption. But good luck passing it with 1.5-2mill HP, at 700k mag def and 75% damage reduction the boss still hit me for 1-1.5mill damage without even having stat curse on.
                    as a rogue, i did corruption 10 when i had 1.5 million HP. took me 10 minutes to beat it but it was worth it. As a mage you ask me? i don't know, i just know what Mages i encounter recommended when they did level 10. As for priest..eh.......good luck.

From your reply, I am guessing you do not have what i recommended above or lack some of it.

Originally posted by Salamander1234 View Post
                    level 10 corruption requires very high stats to pass

Im a nature ranger and with full priest buffs and Blessing of Light Broken these are my stats

[ATTACH=CONFIG]129903[/ATTACH]

Using:
                    Blood breaking lvl 8 sperion combo
                    Full heraldry (Doom & 4 purple passives)
                    Vampire passive from beast soul
                    Promethean Wings

I still rarely pass and use 5 mill+ orb a run

stat curse is a killer so having a way to remove it is recommended.
                    As a ranger Daimon shield helps alot and when timings off i rely on Rapid cooldown and Barkskin.

I can Easily pass 9 without buffs or orbs.
                    honestly, i would recommend switching to Demonic Gift. IMO Blood Breaking serve a purpose of nothing..i would rather go for attack speed than luck on 5% total health damage.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 03-14-2015, 05:10 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

as a rogue, i did corruption 10 when i had 1.5 million HP. took me 10 minutes to beat it but it was worth it.

From your reply, I am guessing you do not have what i recommended above or lack some of it.
                      And then you woke up?

I don't lack in anything from your list above.

Comment

This is a reminder to keep this thread civil.

Comment

And then you woke up?

I don't lack in anything from your list above.
                          What class do you currently play with?

Comment

What class do you currently play with?
                            Knight.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

Knight.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
                              do you use AB? because many knighs with AB can beat it easy with 500k attack and less magic defense than you in the server i play.

Comment

Working...
                              X