Gold Dragon Coins!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Dragon Coins!

Okay ppl lets try this and see what other ppl got and the rates, was to curios and i got a coin and this is what i got and the rewards in it are quite cool

Anione else has tryed?

Well, the rewards are not even remotely close to what you have to pay for the coin.

Comment

I've got a Pet Rebirth Ginseng..isn't cool? Ginseng makes my pet become strong
      Aim high
      Shoot low

Comment

Well you guys may complain now but give it few months and we will get them from events or others like what happened to all other systems and stuff.....and you cant have full godly items in it of course its a lottery so i think its good

Comment

its good. Gotten quite a few goodies. Have had Major cashers get the coins. So far pulled 12 Gpows 6 Master hammers 144 Polish Notes 208 Rune of Evil and 190 Pearl of Wisdoms. 18 Mana Orbs. I would not suggest you cash for this yourself. But i would suggest you find other players to cash it for you. R2 should implement a Gold Coin in the Black Dragon Spin.
          Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
          R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
          Need to check a ticket?
          How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Comment

Originally posted by kyriohassami View Post
            its good. Gotten quite a few goodies. Have had Major cashers get the coins. So far pulled 12 Gpows 6 Master hammers 144 Polish Notes 208 Rune of Evil and 190 Pearl of Wisdoms. 18 Mana Orbs. I would not suggest you cash for this yourself. But i would suggest you find other players to cash it for you. R2 should implement a Gold Coin in the Black Dragon Spin.
            Yeah i think that was a mistake from their part but in rest its all good

Comment

very true iv had 18 gold coins in the last week and got nothing even remotely worth any good on the wheal little own land on anything good.. none of its worth jack.. my recommendation.. just scrap the gold coin cause its not worth the inventory space buy a red coin instead it has way better things

Comment

I used 8x gold dragon coins yesterday and got 8x maturity whips. gold dragon hunt is worse than the green one.

Comment

Working...
                X