Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

:O Friends?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :O Friends?

Hi, folks. I'm new to Crystal Saga. I've never played a browser game but was looking for something light to play and CS fit the bill! It's kind of lonely over here, though. Are there any active guilds recruiting on Mulberry Village? I'd love friends! My IGN is Yimy (S96).

You got the wrong idea if you think CS is light. The upgrading system on this game are the worst I've ever seen and I've played many. You're supposed to gain stars if you fail an upgrade but you wont always and once you get past 6stars on something which 95%of the time you will have to, your luck will barely increase. It's like that for almost every upgrade. The game is mostly mall to win since nobody cashes anymore due to the lack of the caring or abuse alts to the fullest. You'd need over $60,000 USD to max in this game which isn't "light" or you could spend multiple years getting strong then quit like most players. But if that the type of game you like then I suggest join a server with a ton of servers like S63. IF I remember correctly they have the most amount of servers merged together. You wont find a lot of players on the new server since payers started getting bored of server hopping like 10servers ago.Or you could wait for a merge with your current server and see how that goes

Comment

Oh, I see. When I say light, I mean something casual that I'm not going to invest a lot of time or effort into (as in how I play--not how the game plays). I'm not going to go hard-core and try to max or cap it. I'm already fully aware that the end-game for this will probably be jacked up and cash-based. I'm not planning on it to be my main game (just a time killer for when I'm bored). That being said, I don't PvP much and no one is ever going to force me into paying out real cash if I don't want to. I don't understand why anyone feels jipped when they pay into a game. Any money towards any game is a donation. If I ever feel compelled to spend money on any game, I do so knowing it's a donation and the servers could close any day. xD So, I know what to expect on that, but thank you so much for the server suggestion! ^_^ I'll try it out; it's nice to meet you!

Comment

if ur not gonna even try to build ur char or play much why even bother?? on S50 and merged servers (like 20 servers or something stupid) we barely have a active community, it's just like same old 15-25 or so people day in and day out, for a ton of servers merged together like LOL.
        if u want casual to kill time by talking to people i suggest aura kingdom tbh, but yea crystal saga isn't for u if ur gonna play light/not at all.
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
        X