Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• landgrab list is glitched

nvermind 12
    Last edited by yuriwatasa; 08-04-2017, 07:29 PM.

wow you broken ppl scared to fight legends and loose again that you have to use an alt guild. lol

Comment

bunch of chickens have to use an alt guild just to win

Comment

Says the person using an alt to complain about us? I don't need to hide behind an alt.

You guys have been malling massive upgrades outside of R2 while constantly whining about "fair fights". So silly! There's been only 3 LG's since merge The only remotely fair match was the first one, which broken won with over 1000 pt lead. That match was actually fun, but apparently not for Legends who had to glitch the towers to win the following week. The real win though was the amount of cashing (or MALLING rather) you did as a result of it. We don't care enough to cash anymore, we were all mostly inactive. I can assure you we are not remotely concerned with the threats nor are we "embarrassed" about bumping anyone in showdown points, I personally find it hilarious. Its a game. Some of you take it way too seriously.Thanks for the laughs though!

Problem? come find me in game: K04 Shannensl.
        Crystal Saga
        S4 Kongregate
        ShannenSL
        Class: Ranger
        Guild: Broken

Comment

u need to expand ur knowledge.. please use eyes to see and brain to think..
          1. for ur information i dont hide using alt.. they just remove signature so maybe most cant tell who i am.. dhee
          2. 1st match is fair? cant say cause its 1st battle and just for fun.. but true was an awesome fight..
          3. legend glitch the tower? LOL i know were good but not that good.. our strategy ruined also cause of that and from my observation its glitch on ur posession n giving u point..but who knows im extremely dissapointed also..
          4 amount of cashing? most.. more than 80% our upgrade is done far before merge.. we just dont die.. not me at least.. but im not that big so cant go so fast.. i upgrade when i can.. slow but sure.. its not weird if we upgrading stuff.. whats weird if dying people suddenly hv so much upgrade..
          5. im excited with 1st battle.. and dissapointed with 2nd.. thats why i assure u all can have that kind of fight again every week.. we face every obstacle in our way.. may win/lose.. dont care.. its what making its fun and the reason i play a game.. personally i want to keep the server alive which we did.. but what can i say if the obstacle choose to run away and killing the server.. from what i see so far its not competition u want but domination.. no matter the way used.. dissapointing.. but its kay.. doesnt matter.. we'll just face it..human progressing..

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that English isn't your strong point. No idea what you're even trying to say
            Crystal Saga
            S4 Kongregate
            ShannenSL
            Class: Ranger
            Guild: Broken

Comment

sure not.. but eventhough all messy i can understand 7 kind language.. maybe thats what u need to learn 1st.. another language besides english.. do u know its not the only country out there?

Comment

This is a reminder to keep server squabbles in-game. Further bickering will lead to the closure of this thread, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapikobong View Post

3. legend glitch the tower? LOL i know were good but not that good.. our strategy ruined also cause of that and from my observation its glitch on ur posession n giving u point..but who knows im extremely dissapointed also..
                  What do you mean? The glitch worked in favor of Legends gaining more points without worrying about defending the towers. Nobody knows what the actual result would have been. Nobody knows if the glitch was even forced. If it happens again then it most likely was considering how that never happens. The glitch even been reported yet?Would be annoying if it continued to occur.
                  Last edited by Alt18; 08-10-2017, 12:57 AM. Reason: Needed to elaborate

Comment

Hahahaha Me love you long time.

Should i come back and play?

Comment

Working...
                    X