Cs justice system sucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cs justice system sucks

allowing a cheaters to have 2nd chance to unbanned thier chars.... cheater in a online games a high crime commented of a player... these is the general rule of any games.... cheaters make the game unbalanced and unconfortable to any non cash/cash players....

Originally posted by adoy30 View Post
    allowing a cheaters to have 2nd chance to unbanned thier chars.... cheater in a online games a high crime commented of a player... these is the general rule of any games.... cheaters make the game unbalanced and unconfortable to any non cash/cash players....
    Agree , im a casher myself so we kinda had advantage and letting them "CHEATERS" in the game is so unfair for us Non-Cahser/Casher players
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by adoy30 View Post
      not a big secret

Comment

I wonder how those low quality hacker/cheaters can hack this game easily they should have a very secure site
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
          I wonder how those low quality hacker/cheaters can hack this game easily they should have a very secure site
          Browser games has the lowest security systems. And well R2 security, everyone has seen how great it is.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Uyeeee!!!!!!!!!

IGN: (S34)GodReigN
            Server: Void Encampment
            Class: Hybrid Pure Agi Rogue
            Level: 120 Eidolon
            Guild: REBELS

" I am The Ancient God of Shadow and Wind
            I Stand under One Sky of The Dark Age
            I Bestow Nightmare upon My Enemies
            I Breath Despair and Endless Calamity
            My Presence is beyond The Everlasting Horror "

" I don't always show emotion.
            But when I do, It's like the second coming of Jesus "

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
              we love sarcasm

Comment

Working...
              X