savage set or etheral set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• savage set or etheral set

I'm a level 43 mage and I have the etheral set with me right now, but me friend has the savage set (green) right now and he's level 44 mage, he says etheral is better but I think savage set is better, so which is better? (woops, wrong title sorry, suppose to be savage)
    Etheral Set (level 30) mage
    33.33%
    Savage Set (green) mage
    66.67%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by R22785924; 08-15-2012, 08:07 PM.

i think for mages purple craft set would be better than savage as they give more magic attack but savage/slayer gives more defense

Comment

I find the ethereal set more to my liking due to it gives a much higher bonus to intellect (and the better the quality of the armour/weapon, the better bonuses it gives)
      ~ perhaps a truth is a lie and a lie is a truth ~

Comment

i think ethereal combination set is better

Comment

nice guys but more people think that savage is better, better think hard about this

Comment

I'm, still thinkin........

Comment

ethereal is better but savage is easier to collect than ethereal thats why most of the char choose savage .....

Comment

Savage is better since it gives defense and with full savage u get 77 more int points

Comment

well, its better if you use the purple set lvl 53-59 bloodforge set for mage,
                  IGN: xSpade
                  Server: zensho Island
                  Class/Job: rogue

Comment

wow guys, most of you say that savage is better during voting but the comments are a whole different story, so hard to decide 8(

Comment

Let me change the title from "slayer" to "savage" #03

//Moved to Game Discussion
                      Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
                      Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
                      -Kind Regards V
                      -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Working...
                      X