Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough is enough

Fix. The. Lag.

On Tree of Life server (S31) minutes ago, I was having to deal with severe lag, my FPS at times as low as 2, my MS at times as high as 2500 or greater. Now the server crashed me out, and for the umpteenth time, very angrily (rightfully so considering the number of times I and others have voiced this complaint) I demand the lag be fixed. Not left in the whimsical hands of fictional handyman animals, no more "Well, we had all these suggestions that were extremely easy to implement that would in fact fix, if not resolve, the lag issue, but we decided not to use them and did something else that made it worse, have this random something-or-other for minor compensation..", just. Fix. It.

Put Servers 25/28/30/31 (Falling Stars Bluff, Bloodfang Village, Altar of Sacrifice, and Tree of Life respectively) on their own Server Tower. Fix any and all lag that persists not only in usual places such as Sengolia and Survival of the Fittest, but everywhere in those four merged servers. Get it done right for once, go back and read the many good suggestions for fixing the issue that you've been given by many from not only the four aforementioned servers, but other servers suffering the same exact issue. If you really want to give compensation to those afflicted and angered/annoyed by this, I could list a few ideas off, but I won't, I just want to play the freaking game.

This game is like an apartment complex in a way, and none of the "tenants" are paying to have our "appliances" break or our "utilities shut off" inexplicably for maintenance breaks that generally accomplish nothing. No one gives a **** about typos in the game, I've run into several and couldn't give two bulls about it. Only those on a server(s) with no lag present would or could say that they're more concerned about typos being a pressing issue than lag.
    "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
    Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
    Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
    Plane: Scion / N/A
    Level: 75 / 61
    Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
    Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken
Working...
X