Server connection and failed delivery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server connection and failed delivery

Why when there is a server connection failure do i fail delivery. iv'e been to the end then a failed connection comes out and i lose my delivery

Delivery Quest fails automatically when the Crystaloid is dropped. When you disconnect it forces you to drop the item. That is why your quest fails when you get disconnected. Your only choice is either destroy the item or get a friend to plunder it from you.
    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Delivery quest is only failed when the delivering player get's killed. Dropping is fine.

When you disconnect have a friend pick it for you, have a friendly plunderer kill the holder of the crystaloid and grab it back again as deliverer: you can now finish your quest as originally intended.

Simply when you disconnect, relog, retrieve the crystaloid, proceed the quest. I've done it several times because google chrome's flashplayer tends to crash always at item master >.<
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
      X