Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

504 gateway timed out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to MOD

Please tell me what happend on this , when im trying to log in game its always say
    (502 Bad Gateway) its error or something... please reply and thanks...
    Last edited by mfknheal03; 08-21-2014, 05:38 PM.

Comment

http://cs.r2games.com/game/play/?server=5734

bag report Philippines

Comment

please help me

I can't log on it says "Bad Gateway" please help

Comment

hehehe same here

Comment

What should we do :'( im a top Player of S75 and i must maintain my Rank before Vidalian Legend comes out :'( .... HELLLLLLLLLLLLLP!
            IGN: Hairan
            Server: S75 Frozen Wastelands
            Class: Ranger
            Type: Hybrid(Nature Tree)
            Wife: (S73)CourtJester

Comment

me too it says bad gateway too >.<

Comment

whatever the reason i was able to log back on now. Mustve ben a system flop
                Firekitty
                S63 Hellstorm
                Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

We are aware of the gateway error. Please be patient while the team works on resolving the problem.

Comment

its ok now, just try reloading again if this happens, and clear cache and history, cause if internet issues

Comment

The gateway error has been resolved. Simply refresh your browser and give it a go.

Comment

Getting "failed to connect to server" message that s49 and all those merged servers were getting about 10 days ago

Comment

Originally posted by daffodoll View Post
                          Getting "failed to connect to server" message that s49 and all those merged servers were getting about 10 days ago
                          I will test the server.

[Update]
                          There does not appear to be an issue with the server at this current time, as I was able to successfully login (displayed below with the server timestamp). There are also other players logged in, from what I can see. If you are still having problems logging in, you can try any of the following usual fixes: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, using different browsers, closing any unnecessary windows/tabs, restarting your device/router, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 08-22-2014, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X