getting kicked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting kicked

im really getting annoyed i missing alota runs cause this game keep kicking me and im losing patiants

got kicked again

Comment

and again wow

Comment

It's probably not the game causing this. There's probably something wrong with your service provider right now that is causing intermittent data transfer noise. If you're in the East Coast (US or Canada) or close enough to it, it might be because of the hurricane that was passing by.

Internet doesn't come out of nowhere. It travels through cables (and I'm not talking about the ones in your home. I'm talking about the cables bringing the internet TO your home) and those can get damaged.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

weird that it only happens on this game even before the hurricane and during

Comment

its a current issue caused by the buggs from the last maint and the massive influx of players pumping alts out its not a ISP Issue so Squintina please refrain from posting something support would say

its a known issue please bear through it killa im sure they are working on a fix or they are getting ready to drop a major update which is often the cause of this kind of Lag Game wide
            Crystal Saga
            Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
            IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
            Class: Mage(Hybrid)
            Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
            Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
            Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
            Server: S35
            Class: Worrier
            ​

Comment

i know its just annoying

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowAxle1 View Post
                its a current issue caused by the buggs from the last maint and the massive influx of players pumping alts out its not a ISP Issue so Squintina please refrain from posting something support would say

its a known issue please bear through it killa im sure they are working on a fix or they are getting ready to drop a major update which is often the cause of this kind of Lag Game wide
                It would be game wide, if others experienced the same problem. But they don't as far as I can tell on our servers.
                Killa gave no name of his server. highly certain it's on his end, cables outside or just his own connection stability, it's not R2 untill more information is given as to what server, howmany people experience this etc.

And just cause you like Support: Clear cache/cookies.
                Crystal Saga:
                IGN: speeds
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                IGN: Speeds16
                Server: Temple of Ibalize
                Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
                X