Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

support.r2games.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • support.r2games.com

    Is r2games.desk.com or support.r2games.com owned by R2games? I have recently gotten an email from noreply@master.r2games.com to make a ticket at that website, and I wanted to ask for more info, but couldn't reply to the email. I pmed reverie 3x about this issue, and haven't gotten a reply back since last night.

    1. Why is there only until server 86 on that website and it's very laggy/sketchy.
    2. I've made tickets twice, not putting any sensitive information since I'm not sure if it's real or fake, but both times the case ID thingy was empty, I'm not sure what to do from this point on.

    Reverie, if you could please look at PMs since I told you the entire situation there and send me a reply, that would be awesome, thank you!

  • #2
    I have already responded to your PM as of yesterday, 6:07PM PST, confirming the validation of the outdated link. As also included in my response, our new ticket portal is here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      I have already responded to your PM as of yesterday, 6:07PM PST, confirming the validation of the outdated link. As also included in my response, our new ticket portal is here: http://www.r2games.com/support/
      That is very weird, I have not gotten any PM from you and have just checked my Inbox, it is empty. Is there a better way to contact you?

      https://gyazo.com/3f8adf6edd8c72b09d0915092a6b05a6

      Picture of my inbox as of right now, 11:57 AM EST. No messages from you, 3 messages stored were from sent folder which were my PMs to you last night.
      Last edited by rutbergbethany; 06-17-2016, 11:01 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        There is no need to attempt to send any further PMs for this confusion. The link embedded in the e-mail sent to you from our team is outdated, and they have been informed of such. You will need to file a ticket through our new support page, as linked in my previous post.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          There is no need to attempt to send any further PMs for this confusion. The link embedded in the e-mail sent to you from our team is outdated, and they have been informed of such. You will need to file a ticket through our new support page, as linked in my previous post.
          Well, I do have a problem though, but since you don't wanna take it to PM, I'll just post it here. I'm not sure how to file a ticket?

          I logged in, copy pasted the link you put, then trying to file a ticket. Account space is empty, and I can't even click on it to add anything. The picture included will be empty of sensitive details like my email, but even when I input everything including my email, it won't let me submit a ticket without the account thingy. Can you please look into this?

          It says Enter account, but I can't even type anything in the space provided...

          https://gyazo.com/d625b79d13fe5817dc715c61198e3889

          My character isn't there either in the drop down box, I'm not sure why this is happening. The server is correct.

          Comment


          • #6
            I would advise first clearing your browser history, cache, temporary files, and any saved passwords. Refresh your browser, relog, and re-attempt to file a ticket. Make sure you are logged into the intended account both here and in-game if your toon is online.

            As for your issue with PM retrieval, our backend shows that you have two accounts under the same username. It is likely the PM was routed to the other rather than the one you are currently posting on. I will have the duplicate account looked into.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              I would advise first clearing your browser history, cache, temporary files, and any saved passwords. Refresh your browser, relog, and re-attempt to file a ticket. Make sure you are logged into the intended account both here and in-game if your toon is online.

              As for your issue with PM retrieval, our backend shows that you have two accounts under the same username. It is likely the PM was routed to the other rather than the one you are currently posting on. I will have the duplicate account looked into.
              Thank you for that, I tried logging in with firefox and it seems that it's fine now. I have no clue about the two account under the same username however. This is an alt account I am using currently, and there's only one account with the email on it. Can you please help me file the ticket? I went to Support, but no clue which department/division I should be filing it under? I know it's billing issues, supposed to be but you have to choose between 4 articles there and none of them really correspond with my situation.

              https://gyazo.com/9b80f847ef2527c30a3d6e8ce2724c4b

              Comment


              • #8
                Articles are there for preset Q&As, so it doesn't matter which article you click on. You will find the ticket button at the bottom of every sub-article.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  Articles are there for preset Q&As, so it doesn't matter which article you click on. You will find the ticket button at the bottom of every sub-article.
                  Thank you so much, was finally able to make a ticket a few hours ago. I am now just currently waiting for a reply from the ticket team.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The duplicate account has been taken care of, and I have responded to your PM. Let me know if you're still not receiving them.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X