I need help please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help please!

Can anyone tell me why it would not let me create a ticket in support when I am filling in every box and filling in every thing correctly, I go to submit ticket and says ticket cannot be created please fix the following errors and then it doesn't tell me whats wrong.

It's hard to say without seeing what information you're putting in the ticket.

I do know that if you include a screenshot, the ticket will error out like that if it's too big or in the wrong format.

Feel free to fill out the ticket like normal and take a screenshot before hitting submit, then mail me the screenshot (do not post it on the forum) so I can try to help.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Thank you so much for trying to help me, I went to fill another one out so I could take a screen shot of it for you and I hit submit just to make sure I was still having trouble and it finally went through! Your good luck thank you so much I really appreciate it!!

Comment

Good, glad it was resolved
        Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
        X