• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge

Since the new server released,the s60 becomes so dead
    Please merge s60 with any server
    Thanks

hahaha then many people will be complaining about being taken off the rankings by players on older servers
    (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
    "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

S60 is perfect atm, plenty of active players, always 10-15shops min in SG and lots of people online. Merge only=lag nothing else.

Comment

yup but less people hunting then the price higher
        the top player server maybe complain but still,the lower level player will get the affect

Comment

you think that merging with an older server, where people have more stuff is going to drive the cost of stuff DOWN and make things cheaper? HA HA HA!
          Just so you know, the cost of just about EVERYTHING goes up when you merge with an older server. Its good for things like HW and MUTS, but for things like GMUTS, EW, Dragon Crystals, even Torches... the price goes up exponentially. So, if your reasoning behind wanting a merge is that things will be cheaper... you are wrong.
          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
          Character: Jessie
          Class: Priest
          Level: 106+
          Plane Eidolon
          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Maybe you're right but there are many strong player that don't need items and will sell it cheaper

Comment

Server merge for us pleaseee it is dieing
              need more active players
              server11 glade of kaada.. please merger and soon

Comment

Originally posted by Valkryies View Post
                Maybe you're right but there are many strong player that don't need items and will sell it cheaper
                I have been through many server merges. Never once have I seen the price go down. Just because something is not needed by higher level people anymore does not mean that the price drops. Things like muts and heroic wings will be much cheaper in a merged server because of the higher level people that do not need them anymore. But the price of things like EW, DC, Gmuts, PC, PUC... things like that, that are always needed by people above base levels, go up. And then you have to remember that the people that are super strong and no longer need things like EW anymore, are not going to lower the price of them just because they do not need them anymore they are going t o keep selling them for the same price to make gold, because they need the gold to buy things like Enchanted Skill Dust, Therion and things like that, that are always massively expensive.

Things go down in price when there are events that are released that make them easier to be obtained. Events like IOB that make SP and EW easier to get, or the quiz that makes Morph Crystals easy to get. When those events are Alt farmed, people no longer need to buy the items because they can farm them, so they are only going to buy them when the price is cheap. That is when the price of things drops.

The price does not go down just because stronger people no longer need that item. It is basic economics. A supply and demand issue. Also you have to remember that when you merge servers then there is a much higher amount of gold flooding the market, the more gold that is in the market means the higher the prices are going to be. That is also a basic economic premise. Its like in the real world, when US national minimum wage is raised by the government, the cost of living everywhere goes up, because businesses start charging more money for the things that it takes to live, because they are paying out more money for their workers.

Basic economics.
                Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                Character: Jessie
                Class: Priest
                Level: 106+
                Plane Eidolon
                Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
                X