You need to realize that the majority of people only visit the forums following maintenance and that's just to read what's new. Then you get a handful of people who stick around and discuss, complain, debate, etc whatever was in the patch notes. The majority of players are in game, playing the game. They don't stop having fun in the game to come to the forum to say how much fun they have.

Look, I don't disagree that there are things that could be changed. I've added my support to many threads. But, if you've noticed nothing but complaints everywhere and nothing being down, why do you think that is? Perhaps instead of the constant "R2 fails, R2 is greedy" threads, people could turn all that negativity into constructive posts, and maybe then something will be done to change things.

Half of the complaint threads complain about every aspect of the game, but yet the people doing the complaining are here day after day. I have to wonder, if you all hate the game so much, why do you still play it? There's got to be some reason that's keeping you here. Maybe mention that before launching into a monologue about what you think is broken?

The only rights you have as a "paying customer" for a free-to-play online game is to play or leave. If you feel like your money is being wasted, stop putting it into the game. It's really that simple, and then you won't need to complain about the money anymore.

Let me take you back into time, when the fragarach system came out (and I use this as an example only because I've always been in awe of the research and thoughtfulness put into the threads), it started with the normal tirade threads, and they were for the most part ignored. Then a few smart people came and gave a long list of all the reasons the system didn't work for the game and suggestions for how it should be. Because there was so much information to discuss, the threads gained a massive amount of community support. R2 read those threads, changed the system.

My point is, if your way isn't working, try the way that does work.