Question on Gem exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Gem exchange

I went to go exchange coupons for shining kyanite, that was all fine. But I noticed I had a lot of scratched and normal coupons as well. But, the kyanite isn't even in the normal exchange, scratched, flawed, or chipped. I would like to know why? Only Peridot and Garnet are there, in the normal,scratched,flawed,and chipped exchange. In shining, Peridot, Garnet, Kyanite, Fire opal, Citrine, and Pink diamond are there, Pictures will be posted. I don't know if this is a stupid question or not... XD

<------ Only Peridot, and Garnet.

<----- In shining, Peridot, Garnet, Kyanite, Fire opal, Citrine, and Pink diamond present.

<----- In shining, Peridot, Garnet, Kyanite, Fire opal, Citrine, and Pink diamond present.
    • Server - Bloodfog Valley, aka (S17)
    • Character - Krissy729
    • Class - Hybrid Priest
    • Plane - Eidolon
    • Level - 108+
    I'm a noobc:
    Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
    they didn't MAKE the Original version of the game. any changes to the core game they have to dispute with main copyright owners in various ways most likely which takes time.
    Now stop complaining about seng plz c:...

Remember when they said that what we want could never be done?
    Well look who's laughing now
    We'll do that what we want to... <3

Oh its because Pink Diamond, Kyanite and Fire Opal are % based and shining is their starting point. The same can be said about Citrine too even though its not %. There is no chipped,flawed... Normal gems for them. Yeah I know what you in gem exchange you can't use your excess Normal coupons for them kinda annoying.

Comment

Why can't you exchange shining peridots to coupons?

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
        Why can't you exchange shining peridots to coupons?
        doesn't let you trade them back once they are bound i believe. or do you mean you have a unbound one that isn't trading to coupon?

Comment

Well it's not bound. I want to turn my shining peridot gem into a coupon, but the option isn't there. Probably left out on purpose.
          Last edited by vastilos; 03-24-2013, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X