Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

hi....HELP PLSSSS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hi....HELP PLSSSS

    i bought VIP and $20 of crystal ..i got the VIP but not the $20 of crystal help plssssClick image for larger version

Name:	189814_660238470668622_1875788690_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	1736804
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R27672093; 06-16-2013, 01:42 PM.

  • #2
    VIP and crystal purchases are run through the system differently. The ability and speed of getting one does not mean the other will come just as fast.

    If it's your first crystal purchase, you will need to give it some time to process through the system. There is a message that you have to click through informing you that it may take up to 12 hours to receive it. If you do not receive your crystals after 12 hours, please send in a ticket and post your ticket number here.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

    Rules of the Forum are found here.

    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

    For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      VIP and crystal purchases are run through the system differently. The ability and speed of getting one does not mean the other will come just as fast.

      If it's your first crystal purchase, you will need to give it some time to process through the system. There is a message that you have to click through informing you that it may take up to 12 hours to receive it. If you do not receive your crystals after 12 hours, please send in a ticket and post your ticket number here.
      thank you so much sir....im so nervous that its not counting in so i will wait

      Comment


      • #4
        sir its been an 7 hours but the crystal hasnt been in my account...and the message that you are talking about.....im still waiting for it ... im getting worried now

        Comment


        • #5
          Again, it's up to 12, then send in a ticket and post your ticket number. There is no need to bump your thread until you post the ticket number. Thanks
          Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

          Rules of the Forum are found here.

          R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

          For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Again, it's up to 12, then send in a ticket and post your ticket number. There is no need to bump your thread until you post the ticket number. Thanks
            ok...its 14 hours now sir..so i send the ticket #217375

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R27672093 View Post
              ok...its 14 hours now sir..so i send the ticket #217375

              we checked on our end that your goods have already successfully sent. If you have any further concerns please feel free to contact us.

              Comment

              Working...
              X