crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystals

hi i bought crystals just wondering on how the delivery process works because im not sure if its an instant add to your acc or if i have to claim them somewhere in the game i ordered about 12 hrs ago but yeah a little annoyed to not haveing them yet

Don't worry. They will deliver your crystals straight to your char. Just have to wait.

Still not working? Please file a ticket, or PM a GM. Ty,
    •IGN:MrGoogle
    •Class:Knight (Working on hybrid-ish 😊)
    •Server:S51Cimmerian Woodlands
    •Plane:Mortal
    •Level: lv.60 ( Uber Nub x.x)
    •Pet:Golden Teddy Bear+13 💯. Super Demon :cool:
    •Please give credits to google for helping you with your homework. Thank you :) ✌

Comment

ok so i put in 2 seperate tickets but when i go to check the status it says invalid ticket and after about 26 hrs still dont got my crystals why does buying game points have to be so difficult

Comment

It should not take that long just send in a ticket with the email you got saying your payment went through.
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

If you are still waiting for your crystals, please provide your two ticket numbers so that we can poke a GM about it.
          Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
          X