I posted this as a warning to players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I posted this as a warning to players

there is a thief running around using GM or ADMIN in their name..these people are sending applications for hire from R2 into peoples Yahoo accounts..R2 has erased my post on this further making me think it is actually R2 employees doing this.
    R2 refuses to help people being scammed by this person even tho this has spilled over the bounds of the saga servers into the internet.
    this by us law falls well into the scope of internet fraud and needs be addressed now..
    R2 has every line of chat every single trade on back up since day one by law they have to keep their data,they can dig through this and see who is the hacker trading his stolen goods with and get rid of these thieves stealing from their customers,yet the only thieves in 2 years i have ever seen banned are people duplicating objects stealing from R2. this is bull **** and illegal R2 FIX IT NOW do you think you are above the law?

Originally posted by catfishglass View Post
    there is a thief running around using GM or ADMIN in their name..these people are sending applications for hire from R2 into peoples Yahoo accounts..R2 has erased my post on this further making me think it is actually R2 employees doing this.
    R2 refuses to help people being scammed by this person even tho this has spilled over the bounds of the saga servers into the internet.
    this by us law falls well into the scope of internet fraud and needs be addressed now..
    R2 has every line of chat every single trade on back up since day one by law they have to keep their data,they can dig through this and see who is the hacker trading his stolen goods with and get rid of these thieves stealing from their customers,yet the only thieves in 2 years i have ever seen banned are people duplicating objects stealing from R2. this is bull **** and illegal R2 FIX IT NOW do you think you are above the law?
    Surprise! they are R2 employees!
    I love myself.

Comment

Working...
    X