Threat? How to report this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threat? How to report this?

This person threatened to hack my account, but I can't figure out where to file a ticket for this. I am on the kabam English server. Been to Kabam and no listing for the game and on R2 there is no listing for the server. I am new to reporting on this game so thank you for any help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	1739100Click image for larger version

Name:	2a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	1739101

Many R2 games
    Name: Thlayli
    Class: Mage or Priest

Life is never what it is suppose to be. It just is. It's what you do with it that counts.

Dont worry OP. IF he did use his black magic you would get disconnected after you receive his last message but nothing happen.. right? sooo..
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-11-2013, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Please file a ticket HERE with the screenshots you have provided here and they will provide the appropriate punishment for the other person.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Thank you for your help I tried to file a ticket but my server wasn't there.

Many R2 games
        Name: Thlayli
        Class: Mage or Priest

Life is never what it is suppose to be. It just is. It's what you do with it that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by R29176405 View Post
          Thank you for your help I tried to file a ticket but my server wasn't there.
          Since you are on Kabam, you need to go to your server selection screen. At the bottom, look for the line that says "Have any questions or comments? Click here". Click on that to be taken to your ticket portal where you will find the Kabam servers in the Server dropdown.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X