Bro Vt look pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bro Vt look pls

so a few of us are having issues with buying xstal from UCG. I ticket and got reply to send ultimate pay my account name and pins from my cards to buy xstal which i have sent them some questions but I'm a bit uncomfortable giving them my pins. So I wait to see what they say they can do for me first then might send pins- the purchase i tried to make didn't go through at all since pin not work from error. So I'm just wondering if there is anyway this can be fixed for future, UCG seem to get a lot of problems lately but when it is working right it is awesome way of buying xstal- so fast. Also is there some way we can get our full value from cards? I live in australia and feel ripped off cos of exchange rate. today a $40 pack will cost me $47 *angry, flat, dagger stare*

hang on how i end up on wartune forum? -_- this for cs dammit. can this pls be moved to cs forum for me if possible. dont wanna have to write it again ty
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-31-2013, 04:11 AM. Reason: Merging Posts
    Thorne

Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger

Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

1. You shouldn't have to feel uncomfortable with sending your concerns towards Ultimate Pay your information. Even then, I would assume that they should already know your information anyways. You can try asking again in the ticket or you can request assistance from Ultimate Pay.

2. I regret to say that we have no way in dealing with the world-wide, real life exchange rate. Even though you pay that extra $7 due to the exchange rate, you won't be credited that extra $7 towards your Crystals. Until your value hits a 1:1 ratio with our value, then there's nothing we can do. Not like we could in the first place anyways. :P
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
      1. You shouldn't have to feel uncomfortable with sending your concerns towards Ultimate Pay your information. Even then, I would assume that they should already know your information anyways. You can try asking again in the ticket or you can request assistance from Ultimate Pay.

2. I regret to say that we have no way in dealing with the world-wide, real life exchange rate. Even though you pay that extra $7 due to the exchange rate, you won't be credited that extra $7 towards your Crystals. Until your value hits a 1:1 ratio with our value, then there's nothing we can do. Not like we could in the first place anyways. :P
      awww cant u bash the people who make the rate? lol :P its the game card pin Im uncomfortable giving them cos it hasnt gone through and been used yet lol. But I guess they will ask me anyway when they finally reply.... need xstal fix *crazy face* and ty for moving my post
      Thorne

Shadow Guild
      Eidolon Rogue
      Angel Island
      Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
      Shadow Guild
      Mortal
      Ranger

Brakyn
      Shadow Guild
      Mortal
      Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...