• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant go out of segniola

I cant go out of segniola, I cant see NPC
    Submited ticket:354676

Help me pls
    tks

Do you have any unbound teleport scrolls in your inventory? Those will work to get you out of there.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I was trying that but its say "you cant usethat here" Also I try to relog but I am inside of segnolia, help me pls

Comment

can you help me pls???

Comment

unbound not bound ...........check again unbound WILL work ......bound wont ... ask one of ur friends to but one and bring it to u inside seng
          (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Sengolia is over, nobody can enter now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What server are you on?
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Sever 62, I am inside of sengilia and I dont have response of ticket !!! Tk

Comment

Ticket told me ". We advise you to delete your browser's cookies, cache, and temporary files and to restart your browser."
                  I used other browser but its doesnot works, pls help me tks!

Comment

warSoldier, could you provide me your Ticket number?
                    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I think I can explain this, did you happen to have done warriors arena before you did sengolia? if so theirs your problem iv heard that theirs a bug related to warriors arena and sengolia in which is prevents you from leaving sengolia for a set period of time.

Also if your stuck in sengolia, their is a way out without doing anything just stay still and eventually you will get a 3 minute countdown in which once it hits 0 you will be kicked out of sengolia, hopes this helps.
                      Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                      Server: Glacial Planes.
                      Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                      !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

I did a lot of think and I AM IN SENGOLIA, pls help me! TICKET 354676

Comment

Remain online on the character currently stuck. I have forwarded the ticket.
                          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                            Remain online on the character currently stuck. I have forwarded the ticket.
                            Ok I am in sengolia with other player who have same proble
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	393.8 KB
ID:	1677146

Comment

Working...
                            X