Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and hidden clauses you arent informed about. LIke install this software for 50 crystal but they dont mention that you have to install all the accompanying software and check every yes check box. Their is precedent and evidence enough for a class action lawsuit.

Comment

well im using google chrome only, and windows 7.

Comment

Kuja, be a good boy or I'll spank you.
        Ign: (S44)Euthanize
        Guild: (J1)Philippines
        Level: 150 Eidolon
        Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
        I'm annoying.
        ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Originally posted by bobby1313 View Post
          and hidden clauses you arent informed about. LIke install this software for 50 crystal but they dont mention that you have to install all the accompanying software and check every yes check box. Their is precedent and evidence enough for a class action lawsuit.
          in the example i provided the offer requirements do not say that u have to accept any extra anything during installation process. other offers tell u that in the description

Comment

Originally posted by bobby1313 View Post
            So you would sue the advertiser (lets say in this case, the one that advertised Online Weather), waste a lot of money on a lawyer, for 50 crystals, where R2 is not held liable for as it was stated that until the crystals are sent, they are not paid.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by i-hoe View Post
              well im using google chrome only, and windows 7.
              looks to me like youre using Opera as well...... but that means nothing.... as for the hidden clauses mention yeah those count as well.... as for the lawsuit... nope not valid in court unless he can recite their ToU, ToS, and EULA in front of the judge and provide specific proof on hand (not just a screenshot that may or may not be modified)

in the end he would be losing more then he would gain
              Server -Kabam English
              Char Name - World
              Level - Eidolon lvl 98
              Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
              Guild - Reality(leader)
              no longer playing

Comment

yeah i wouldnt bother going as far as a lawsuit. unless of course i was rich and angry... but im far from that so.... ill just warn everybody not to do the offers. itll save them some grief.

Comment

Well, to be fair in any case, you wouldn't be able to sue R2 games for these offers anyways.

Comment

it would be fun to let someone attempt to do so tho... so i could sit back and laugh at them

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                      it would be fun to let someone attempt to do so tho... so i could sit back and laugh at them
                      Well under TOS of Advertisement; Second paragraph:
                      The advertising in our games or on our website generated by third parties does not constitute an endorsement by R2Games, its subsidiaries and affiliates, of the opinions or views expressed by these third party web sites or advertisers. R2Games explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, availability, currency, completeness or quality of the content contained at these sites. Further, R2Games is not responsible for the quality or delivery of the products or services offered, accessed, obtained by or advertised at such sites. As such, neither R2Games nor its subsidiaries and affiliates are responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information contained in these sites.

Comment

because they know theyre 99% scams and dont want to deal with the ** from angry people. duh. lol

if r2 had some integrity, and if the offer companies had integrity as well that wouldnt be in the tos and r2 would stand by everything and anything and offer support. doing the small things to keep a happy customer base. that being in their tos is telling everybody DONT BOTHER doing offers. theyre basically admitting to knowing that theyre all scams without saying it.
                        Last edited by PrinceKuja; 11-10-2013, 05:00 AM.

Comment

would you like to see more examples of why R2 puts that in their tos... in the form of proof of offer completion and rejected ticket emails sent to me?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                            would you like to see more examples of why R2 puts that in their tos... in the form of proof of offer completion and rejected ticket emails sent to me?
                            why? same reason haunted house events(and even concerts) have a little liability thing that says they are not liable if you have a heart attack/etc inside because tyou enter at YOUR OWN DISCRETION!!!

you choose to download apps instead of filing surveys... you choose to try to gain free crystal instead of buying it

so in the end it was your choice to get the virus and/or fail getting the crystals because it was invalid software that installed malware to you computer in the first place

the free crystal suppliers get paid everytime the product they advertise is surveyed, purchased, downloaded, etc.... that is how they make their money and R2 makes theirs hosting this game....

so them saying you are liable for your own misplaced trust and/or idiocy is completely understandable dont complain about it when they have to cover their backs... it is well known idiots will sue for the stupidest things(lady sued a microwave manufacturer for killing her dog when she microwaved to to dry it off and won) this is what i affectionately call the idiot proof clause ^_^
                            Server -Kabam English
                            Char Name - World
                            Level - Eidolon lvl 98
                            Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
                            Guild - Reality(leader)
                            no longer playing

Comment

This is getting old and so is all the complaining you've done since you've come here.
                              If you wish to make this a permanent stand, I'll be sure to change that for you.
                              All you've done is argue pointlessly and it's tiring.
                              This thread will now be closed. Any further threads will be deleted without further notice.
                              Any creation of new alts from you Kuja to post on these forums regarding similar topics will also be banned without further notice.
                              You already have enough alts as it is to storm the forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X