Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G.M My Character is Accedentally x-click and ill Delete....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.M My Character is Accedentally x-click and ill Delete....

G.M can you back again my Character coz ill accedentally Delete my character....coz so very lag....can you back again to me plzz.....His Name is

----- HurTs ------

My Server is Pleturian Plains.....
    Mortal....lvl 72

Even with lag, the only way to delete your character is to type the word 'delete' in the box and then click confirm.

Anyway, you'll need to file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com for assistance.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

i guess they must have decadently typed it L O L

Comment

Thank you Memory!!!

After ill delete my character...whats next ill do??? i want to back again my character T_T....plzzz

Comment

G.M can i try now my Character ...... HurTs lvl 72.....plzzz

Comment

Again, you'll need to file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com for assistance.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Im Done in Fill Uping the Ticket...

I fill up yesterday....And i Delete my character.....can you back it to me....plzzzz....how many day before ill play it....

Comment

Im Done G.M.....plzz Help me
                ------------- HurTs ----- This Name....
                I Miss my character G.M....plzzz Help
                HuHuHu T_T

Comment

There really is no need to post with both of your forum accounts. Just be patient and wait for a reply to your ticket.

Comment

Ty....MemoryLane.... Im Happy .... tnx for all ur Help....

Comment

G.M MemoryLane....

Can i play now my Character or .... are you done in my TICKET...

Comment

Please send me a private message of your ticket number. Thank you

Comment

Are you Done...MemoryLane....plzzz
                          ----- If you not Reply my Ticket my Items will be Gone -----
                          plzz....plzz....plzz....Can you Check now my Ticket....

Comment

I'm not a GM, so I cannot do anything to fix your issue.

R2CS_Rene is a GM, and has requested you send your ticket number in a private message. Just click on their name in the post above yours, and select Send Private Message.

Comment

G.M MemoryLane....

G.M how long i can play my Character.....if you check my Ticket my items will be Gone.....plzzz Help now can i have....

Comment

Working...
                              X