Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server S64 :)

Hola, your favorite and most hated lawyer Rex here

S64 Coming Out Tomorrow, and well I want to try seeing what making a forums on Guild Recruitment feels like, THIS GUILD IS GOING TO BE AMAZING ( Is what I say in most server but whenever I lead, I lead the #1 guild till like day 6 and go back to college lol ) Anyhow the love of my life will be leading this one so no need to worry about a moron like me failing , the guild will be called Ascendancy woohooo!, in honors of a guild in s21 that has some bad ~ ~ ~ players, (S18)Boomchicka (S21)Zidrockz (s21)Teddibear and (S21)takie, Keep up the amazing work, well that's all, keep updated, I'm going to sleep now since it's like 12:57 UK time, why don't I play Saga of Hereos ? I did, made it pretty far up in s1, and well I left because the game was tooo easy, r2 on the other hand,

lol I'll just stop there, comment if your interested, and well thanks for reading, your friendly neighborhood Rex here wishing everyone a fair server, best of lucks, and Gracias to R2

p.s. I really do love the color above
    Dumbmasses ;

A term for the majority of people who willfully stay ignorant and follow the prevailing sentiment on a wide variety of issues. Those who can't think for themselves. A perfect compliment or synonym for Sheeple.
    >>> <<<
Working...
X