Server 63

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 63

Please merge S63 again, theres nobody ever online and its kind of depressing, especially given its my highest toon from awhile ago and I really want to get back into the game. I cant trade or run dungeons or do ladder or bath or anything please help, merge, transfer anything!

You cannot transfer toons to any other server, and merges are up to the discretion of the devs. They will schedule a merge when they decide if, when, and with who the server is merged with. Keep an eye on the News & Events section for any updates.

Comment

16 people on checked all the guilds lol server count

Comment

bun my character

bkt po hindi pa din nagana ang account ko...nka 1mont ban na po e

Comment

i also agree that 63 should be merged 2 players control every event there is no competition for LG or gotor at all considering the top 2 players can 1 hit everyone its just becomeing a boring server and people are droping like flys.... we should be merged with 61 so there is some competition

Comment

merge s63 with older server , i suggest a merge with s61 , since we got only 2 OP players ,,, and the server is ghost town with only alts
            2 players already rocked the sky to 600k patk , the 3rd strong player got only 200 or 250 k .. merging with new server will lead them to quit
            merging with old ,, drive more rush and drama into our life

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Jangle View Post
              i also agree that 63 should be merged 2 players control every event there is no competition for LG or gotor at all considering the top 2 players can 1 hit everyone its just becomeing a boring server and people are droping like flys.... we should be merged with 61 so there is some competition
              You may suggest your server for merge in our official thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....69#post1241669. It does appear that S63 is already listed on the servers to be considered, so all that's essentially left is to wait and hope the devs deem your server appropriate to merge at any given time.

Comment

We hardly need a merge, they only ones complaining are those that are on firekittys bad side and just want to see someone else the most powerful toon on the merged servers. Shoot, people don't even try to compete anymore, dont show for LG, or gotor, they just complain instead of making any effort.

Comment

Originally posted by wind_cs1 View Post
                  We hardly need a merge, they only ones complaining are those that are on firekittys bad side and just want to see someone else the most powerful toon on the merged servers. Shoot, people don't even try to compete anymore, dont show for LG, or gotor, they just complain instead of making any effort.
                  nice alt with 1 post only... -_- did you just created that alt now?are u are afraid of the merge? haven't u had enough of TT and nether? u need more time ?
                  people not fighting for LG yes, not fighting for gotor yes ,,,, people? dude the server is dead what people? they all between quit and traveled to different server because of the nonsense OP immortal 2 players that keep dominating all the events, while we need fun.
                  i hope the merge will happen soon

Comment

Originally posted by wind_cs1 View Post
                    because its a lost cause trying to fight 2 people that are over double as strong as anyone else lol...

Comment

y would anyone go into LG when we get one shot with 800k HP like i said we cant compete server 63 is to far ahead

well said zen
                      Last edited by Reverie; 01-14-2015, 02:06 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

lets not get out of the topic, we need merge ,,, vote here or vote on mod reverie's link , s63 already induced in the merge process. we just need to point that the needed merge is with and older servers not new,, because new server will make no change . OP players will stay OP and new players will quit

Comment

Yes please merge us.

Comment

i agree. The game was fun before we merged with s63. Firekitty has pretty much ruined the server and made so many people quit because he basically "owns" the server. nobody can do anything pvp in the game without firekitty killing them. It's not fair at all to those of us that have only had months in game. S63 is so far ahead of the rest of us, and its like they take advantage of that and just kill us constantly because they can. Yes i mean it could happen more if we merge with another more OP server, but maybe someone can give Valor a taste of their own medicine for once. And maybe they wont pick on the ones that can't do anything to them. :/

Comment

Please keep this thread on topic. The initial post is as follows:
                              Originally posted by R221137442 View Post
                              Please merge S63 again, theres nobody ever online and its kind of depressing, especially given its my highest toon from awhile ago and I really want to get back into the game. I cant trade or run dungeons or do ladder or bath or anything please help, merge, transfer anything!
                              Keep in-game clashes in-game. This is not a rally against this "Firekitty" and what they've done to the server. Continuing to call out any single person here will result in this thread being closed, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X