X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craazytiger
    started a topic S58/S56 Need Merge

S58/S56 Need Merge

Our Server Is pretty Much Death, Another Merge would be great. Not many Shop In Starglade L 1 and L 2. World Chat always zzzzzz. Take a Look to Our server and see if we good for another Merge ^_^ thank

• bigs186
    replied
    Don;t worry guys they are finally merging im getting bored of the emptiness!

Leave a comment:

• craazytiger
    replied
    Yea, After this week Update, you can tell, Bound gmut Bound Gmut for BB exchange

Leave a comment:

• ragex0411
    replied
    People are leaving because r2 has made it clear, cash or clear out.

Leave a comment:

• thiendong
    replied
    Merge S56/S58!!!! Peoples leaving everyday

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    Can't wait till the huge merge of Crystal, they need to get the lag under control first though.

Leave a comment:

• ragex0411
    replied
    s60 isnt even dieing we still got lots of shops in L1 and some in L2 becuase its to full in L1. And worldchat always lots of chatting going on. People wanting merge on s60 are players who dont even play there.

Leave a comment:

• R22008412
    replied
    will there be a new server in west?

Leave a comment:

• JinS58
    replied
    agree. 2 shops in Starglade L1, world chat pretty much dead. Just a bit of fun in Sengolia but always the same people. If top players in 1 team, the other doesnt stand a chance,, Lame..

Leave a comment:

• GhostCS
    replied
    I think my server from Koramgame will be merged with S56/58. If so, see you guys in game

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    Lol S60 just started, you guys don't want to merge to quick, you'll start to see the prices rise let alone the lag. Use the death of the server wisely till its too late, then you end up like our Sever which has 10 different Servers within 1.

Leave a comment:

• Adilyah
    replied
    S58/S56 is in desperate need of something. Starglade vendors average 4 shops, GR empty, LG no show from opposing team, Lvl 80+ Hellstorm consisted of 3-4 players. Were losing players on a daily basis. No-one can upgrade items such as mounts, sperion, pixie, because we just don't have the players who are willing to put cash into such a dead server.. Please do something soon before the server completely dies.

Leave a comment:

• renjirenji
    replied
    ughh...when did i posted that? by the way..i do support the merging suggestion

Leave a comment:

• R24525587
    replied
    S12 and S17 wants you to unmerge S6 and S10 before bad things happen,....we also have a hacker as well not from S12 and S17!

Leave a comment:

• thiendong
    replied
    Just A Game. We look for Fun, Don't care about who strong or not

Leave a comment:

Working...
X