• Show
Clear All

ur greed its limitless but all will come to and end u know that
    greedy b....
    spent a lot of money on this game and now u ruin all the game
    bugs are here for over a month never got fixed
    ur customer support is worst ever
    im gonna get out of here soon
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 03-06-2014, 11:04 AM.
    Lolitta
    S27 Shaitan's Enigma

Comment

great more diamonds again,when I started game ,I said great a game some what for non cashers too,nice to see,know your getting more and more for casher only,i am not here for long if you guys keep it up with diamond play only,i spend a little here,but not any more ,you guys are to greedy...!!to bad I liked the game

Comment

lets all make a minute of silence while r2, once AGAIN, is killing it's own golden hen for the eggs...

Comment

Still the same with Dia... gues u wont learn till u have enuf ppl barely for 5 servers.... Ok, suit youself....

Comment

Originally posted by MohTormentoR View Post
            Still the same with Dia... gues u wont learn till u have enuf ppl barely for 5 servers.... Ok, suit youself....
            its pointless - like most other game companies as soon as money is rolling in - out goes customer service, and looking after what players want or could benefit even free players
            Zombie ate my Pizza
            S6 Deep Valley (temp)
            Name - Diablos
            lvl - 36
            BR - 37k
            Guild - Demons

Comment

Tax collector

Comment

omg justt in diamon ? lol are your kiding ?
                [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

They could have at least made each boss available 1 time a day for voucher and extra attempts for diamonds.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

actually R2 want to say .... no money dont play ...

Comment

I agree that the first boss should be 1K-1.5K vouchers, and then the rest can be diamonds. Make it at least non-casher can participate as well.

Comment

lol better make this same with onother guild event just daily attampts
                        [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

Hmm yeah all cool but if you guys don`t make a guild boss with vouchers I think most players will stop playing this game. I myself even I`m VIP will go play something else if that will be the case. Let`s hope they will change this.

Comment

Yeah we all hope that this can be changed to something that we the "FREE" players who mostly comprises 50% to 85% of the population on each server that is also a potential casher (r2 loves this word) to stay long and prolly invest (loves this word as well) in this game. BUT! we all know R2 ^_^ Flame it buddz!

League of Angels
                            S74 Nightwatch
                            KojieSan
                            Lv 53
                            BR: SECRET!
                            Light Blaze

Crystal Saga
                            S8 Kaspaya Beach
                            Hybrid Priest
                            Lv 71
                            Demi Godz

Wartune
                            S40 Blood
                            Mage
                            Lv 59
                            Legendz
                            =========================================

League of Angels
                            KojieSan
                            S74 [Nightwatch]
                            Berserker Lv 53
                            BR: secret ;P
                            Light Blaze

Crystal Saga
                            DaisukiDN
                            S8 [Kaspaya Beach]
                            Hybrid Priest Lv 71
                            Scion
                            Demi Godz

Wartune
                            KojieSan
                            S40 [Blood Realm]
                            Mage Lv 59
                            BR: cant touch it
                            Legendz

"God is just a System that humans use so that they can blame someone when they fail or beg for favors when they are in need"

Comment

guys stop doing this... if you want to do every event you must buy 1k-3k diamonds every day... ***? in my server s65 Europe I am No. 1 and my guild was No. 1 from start of server, and still I cant find enought active players for gauntlets... atm in my guild is 36 persons and 15 of tham is active (and you can call it No.1 guild? but it is...) and you always keep smashing f2p players, cmon stop that becouse we (cashers) soon will loose our point to spend money on this game and we are going to leave it...

Comment

as much as i understand the logic you all point out. I can state emphatically so does r2. they are not worried about long term they are worried about short term fast money. This is very evident by the constant adding of "new" servers. R2 understands one thing about gamers as most of the community should know as well. Gamers that are willing to spend cash are more willing to spend increasing amounts to stay on top than they are to spend it to try and catch up. Thus has become the business model of R2 and many other gaming companies. They know if they come out with a new and interestng game they will bill it as a balanced game for free as well as "cashers". Then promptly add more and more servers to maximize immediate profits. Once they start to see the cash flow slow down they just add more and more options for people to spend money on slowly pushing out the free players. Once they have disposed of the free players aka "leaches" the money players get bored and leave thus minimizing the amount of servers required to operate the game. In this method they can maximize their profits over a long period all while telling you they care about the players yet all they care about is the bottom line of cash flow coming in.

Complaining about this will get you nowhere but you should be reading the writing on the wall. I guarantee that is the way this game is heading just like every other one just look at every other game on the list they have.
                                I am the typonese king :P

Comment

Working...
                                X