Looking for a server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a server

Hiya I am looking for a server to start can you help?
    1. Ocieanic time zone, 2. Players willing to help a lowbie do TDs, 3. Has less than 20 active players. Can you help please?
    thanks

Originally posted by R228555958 View Post
    Hiya I am looking for a server to start can you help?
    1. Ocieanic time zone, 2. Players willing to help a lowbie do TDs, 3. Has less than 20 active players. Can you help please?
    thanks
    Don't see how you will get that. Servers with less than 20 players are old ones and somehow I don't see how a player lvl 70-75 will go do TD lvl 25. Sorry but I wouldn't. I need way too much books and warsouls to sacrifice my TD and go play 25 or 35, hell even 55...
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Try on S175, we really need ACTIVE players and on our guild we help each other and divide our td attempts to help the low level ones

Comment

lol. dont start in old server. pick new server. preferably, from the start.
        LOA is about PVP. rank is everything. higher rank means higher reward.
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
        X