Group help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group help

I play over on Kong, but our forums there are not helpful and mostly are just used for bug reporting. So I figured this would be a better place to get some help. Currently I'm a 63 Mystic. I have Aoede for angel, King o Bones, Nether Knight, Djinni, and Night Sentinel. I'm at ~600k br, but I find I lose a lot in clash to 500k br people and then I beat the 700k br guys, kind of seems backwards to me. So looking for alittle help to maybe get better with group setup or something. Group is setup like this:

Night Nether
    Djinni King
    Me

I get the agility buff from Aoede. I have a lvl 8 purple healing totem in the middle line. And if it matters, my main's br is 176k and king is my highest hero at 85k. Working on getting my heroes stronger now as they are almost to 60 for that gear. They are maxed with soulstones, except king, and between lvl 10-12 with bless stones. So any general tips for mystic's or group setups would be nice. Also, I never learned Elemental Precision or Icy Jab, still going with Shock Therapy and Frostbite. Or even let me know if I'm doing it right. I don't buy diamonds so please dont suggest I get heroes like Valkyrie or Earthshaker, the big cashers still go for them every event, so those are almost impossible to get.

Thank you ^_^

post your gems...
    do you upgrade your guardian angel?

also try to get nereida and/or berserkers claw...
    in the end BR means nothing

Comment

Main is using a mix of lvl 6 and 7 gems, hp, matk, mdef, pdef, dodge and i have 2 lvl 6 hp+matk gems, also using archangels helm and freyjas boots
      everyone else has lvl 5 atk(whichever is right for their class)mdef, pdef, hp gems. Working on getting dodge gems, also thinking of swapping atk gems on tanks for end gems, and pdef gems on back row for crit.

Guardian angels, lvl 40 loralei and boa, 43 marina, 50 glacia, 58 nyssa, Aoede is almost 70, so I can lvl these again soon. All epic rapture, nyssa at celestial. 3 lvl 7 cherubstones, 2 lvl 6. Working on getting claw next I think, then nereida after him. I also have another Freyjas boots to enhance and open sockets in before I give them to 1 of my heroes.

Comment

concentrate all your resources/gems in your main instead of your heroes...
        i think its better to combine those lvl 7 cherubstone to lvl 8 and put it in your main...
        try replacing your mdef with block/crit... you can just exchange your pdef to mdef if you want depending on your enemy

just my opinion

Comment

Working...
        X