Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I fix this connection problem - "Unable to resolve the server's DNS address"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I fix this connection problem - "Unable to resolve the server's DNS address"?

I have been logging in to my server S60 Accursed Throne but I always got this message. It seems so hard get in to game. And when in game already, after an hour or 3 of use, I got disconnected from the server and then try reload again, the same message appears. This really bothers me... Please help.

Greetings,

There is an external DNS issue that s affecting players ability to access some R2 Games.

1) Try using Comodo Dragon browser with the secure DNS server enabled
    2) Try changing your DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 114.114.114.114
    3) Try flushing your DNS cache https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
    4) Try using a VPN like hotspot shield.

We appreciate your patience during this time, but it is not something that R2Games controls. We want to get you back to gaming quickly and these are the steps we think will solve your problem try them in order.

LOA Support Team
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Hey Lixhinleo,

I had the same issue several times it requires several hard steps to let it work , try searching it on google as well (DNS error fix) there will be an entire 1, 2 ,3 about how to fix it.
      http://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-dn...g-on-windows-7 (this brings you to the site you should only use it as a last resort though because i had to puzzle a lot)

But besides that a little waiting works 90% of the time (like 1 hour)

I hope i helped a little as well
      Last edited by angeliana1; 08-28-2014, 03:44 PM. Reason: Errors
      1.When you smile about the life you live, you end up living a life worth smiling about.

2.Be nice to people on your way up because you might meet them again on your way back down.

3.Set an example. Treat everyone with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

always be happy and happy faces!!!
      :o:o:o

~~Angelia
      S91 Fireblade Ridge <3 JusTaGozu

Comment

Thanks for the support. I'll try all your suggestions.

Comment

Comodo Dragon seems to work fine! No more problem connecting.

Comment

Indonesia when the server can log in again ...
            can not enter, in because there is no signal.
            please answer the obvious ..

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
              Greetings,

There is an external DNS issue that s affecting players ability to access some R2 Games.

1) Try using Comodo Dragon browser with the secure DNS server enabled
              2) Try changing your DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 114.114.114.114
              3) Try flushing your DNS cache https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html
              4) Try using a VPN like hotspot shield.

We appreciate your patience during this time, but it is not something that R2Games controls. We want to get you back to gaming quickly and these are the steps we think will solve your problem try them in order.

LOA Support Team
              not working, i am from Indonesia and my ISP is Telkom speedy

been unable to log in after MT on 28th august, missed gems event and everything, so sad and so suck !!

this is R2 problem, i am so sure about this. i can play well and smooth on wârtunè dot com

server S388
              Knight
              level 64
              120K BR
              Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
              X