cant collect group match TT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant collect group match TT

i remenber old event team torunament have same problems, said collect but i cant take that, i check mail and nothing rewards any solutions :S

Click image for larger version

Name:	no colect.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	178.2 KB
ID:	1755879

IGN : Renny

server : Sylvia's Copse (S2)
    Last edited by xbelloangelx; 08-28-2014, 12:21 PM.

Post your IGN and server.
    | | |

Comment

I have the same problem, it says I already collected my chest, but it isn't in mails or in my inventory...

Kaijin, s29 (ua18 when merged)

Comment

Same here .... on 2 servers I guess its a general problem
        [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
        [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

edge,

i couldnt collect both server and group participation chests from TT, and i got only one in the email while TT showing that ive collected both

here are the SS

Name:	Untitled21.jpg
Size:	313.4 KB
ID:	1693788

Name:	Untitled22.jpg
Size:	310.6 KB
ID:	1693789

Name:	Untitled23.jpg
Size:	457.2 KB
ID:	1693790

and i got this followin mail as well, but thats fer playin matches right? i got this yesterday as well

Name:	Untitled24.jpg
Size:	458.5 KB
ID:	1693791
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Server:[S14]Alecta's Triumph
            Character: icewolf
            Same problem with me . I did not collect any Group match server Qualifying Rewards but it says I already collected. This is the same problem I posted Before on the last team tournament . .

Comment

S24 Solipsa's Lament
              IGN - LieeS

Got same problem . Report and fix it,please.

Comment

if it says you have already collected it, check your in game mail, if you dont collect it same day it should get mailed to you

the bigger problem is that we are not getting or TT bets, they used to come in the mail after each round, are we going to have to wait weeks for this to be fixed again?
                DemonWarrior S49

Comment

server : S2 Sylvia's Copse

ign : Integra
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by xbelloangelx; 08-28-2014, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Server : S2 Sylvia Copse

Comment

Don't even bother guys ... they won't compensate you (at least with that chest you guys earned), happend to me last TT, opened forum post, made tickets after tickets and this were the answears:
                      "Hello flori,
                      Sorry taking 3 days to answer you.
                      The mails were sent already, please kindly double-check you inbox and let us know if you have not received them. Thanks!"

"Hello flori,
                      Everyone can interpret anything as they wish, but I told you to double-check since these rewards normally take a little time to best by in-game mail. The knockout chests, for example, were being shown as “collected” as well on Tournament, but the actual rewards were sent just a few hours later by in-game mail. We receive dozens of requests just like yours everyday, so you can rest assured that we have a reason for anything that we suggest to players.
                      The developers are now investigating what happened to that chest, since it looks like nobody received it. Thanks for your patience on this matter."

And after 11 days of trying to have a proper answear from one of the support team the FINAL answear came :

"Hello flori,
                      The developers didn’t send us a final decision over this matter, but it seems that nobody should receive the chest. The issue was not that the chest wasn’t sent to players, the issue is that it was shown as “collected” on the event, which shouldn’t have happened. In case we have any news on this matter, it will be posted in the forums. Thanks for your patience!
                      - The R2Games Team.
                      How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket."

So u guys need to be on at the hours that u can collect (so u can take them manually), or else they won't apear in your mails !!!
                      Last edited by ada_flori; 08-28-2014, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X