agility totem vs character AGIlity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agility totem vs character AGIlity

i already asked mod here about this agi totem versus agi character. i just want to confirm both player and mod again (sorry) . if your totem agi is higher than the character agi which one to attack first ? the character with the high agi totem or the character with the higher agility? once i got an answer ill post the screen shot.

not sure what you are talking about. Totems don't have agility or any attribute of their own. They just buff the whole party. Totems should always fire first.

Comment

i think the question is, whose totem will fire first, player with higher agi, or player whose totem gives higher agi?

Comment

Originally posted by R246518381 View Post
        i already asked mod here about this agi totem versus agi character. i just want to confirm both player and mod again (sorry) . if your totem agi is higher than the character agi which one to attack first ? the character with the high agi totem or the character with the higher agility? once i got an answer ill post the screen shot.
        if your the attacker..... your totem cast 2nd
        if your the one whose been attacked your totem cast 1st

Comment

the question i think is that if player is using agi totem in his set up againts the total agi a character has. who will attack first. still character with higher agi.

Comment

Originally posted by Marie548 View Post
            if your the attacker..... your totem cast 2nd
            if your the one whose been attacked your totem cast 1st
            ye .. that is true .. but he asks who ataccks first between "the character" with high agi totem or character. So he (probably?) was not speaking about totems. ... just a guess :P

Comment

Working...
            X