C r o s s s e r v e r

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C r o s s s e r v e r

According to cross-server players lvl 33 + can play, yet every time I join the queue I never get placed. I have talked to other members and cross server is working for them.

Is you post meant for League of Angels?? Else, please clarify which of the cross server event your meaning.
    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
    then click on support

Comment

LOA yes. Mine or transport mode c/s war? I am not sure what it is called... only icon with cross server on it.

Comment

that's 6 divine chests minimum ungiven to you. that sucks then. well, bear with it since you are playing LoA, the game of bugs and incompetent devs...

Comment

Can I buy fashion core with it? What's a divine chest and where do I get it?

Comment

Check what time your guildies are queuing for cross server and queue at the same time along with them. There's just not enough people queuing for CS at the time you are trying to do them within your level bracket

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
              Check what time your guildies are queuing for cross server and queue at the same time along with them. There's just not enough people queuing for CS at the time you are trying to do them within your level bracket
              So now there's an even smaller window for me to qualify? Or now I have to co-ordinate with my guild to be able to play. This is bull@$#$ This is not fair, no one else has to do all this extra work. They just join and play. Do you want me to help you guys write code now too?

Comment

So I joined queue and guess what time ran out again. 30 minutes of my time wasted.

Comment

You guys need to fix it... I heard the teams are rarely fair to begin with, what's the big deal with having a lvl 52 play when it states anyone from lvl 33 and up can play.

Comment

Originally posted by R296000301 View Post
                    Can I buy fashion core with it? What's a divine chest and where do I get it?
                    you get 2 divine chests when you fall to top 11-14 of CS, 3 divine chests for top4-10, 4 divine chests for top1-3.

Click image for larger version

Name:	divine chest.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1694674

Comment

I filled a ticket and was told to be patient, I need to log on when another my lvl logs on.

Comment

Working...
                      X