Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PvP and PvE Loads to max, but battles dont start.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PvP and PvE Loads to max, but battles dont start.

most of the PvP and PvE battles, like Cross Server, Clash of Might, Arena, Totems, WB, etc load the battle to max, but nothing happens after that, the screen gets stuck on that...even the attempts decrease, but no wins are given. (note that in arena and ClashofMight, i only attack those whom i sure can beat). this is causing me to lose loads of ingame stuff like gold, seraph, soulstones, blessedstones, sacrifice points, totem badges, honor, Vouchers, element crystals, etc...which subsequently results in me losing a huge number of points in the ongoing Cross Server Tycoon. Request you to please look into the matter ASAP. below are 2 screen shots, take at a time gap of about 13 minutes with the same loading screen on. you can see that the number of attempts are the same, the time in the computer clock as well as the server clock, and other things to verify.

IGN: stryker
    Server: S67-Terror Cove
    Attached Files

this problem has been occuring all day, and i even opened a ticket regarding the same. also, just got to know that this bug is not only limited to me, but affects everyone who try to battle me, be it Clash of might, arena or simple compare...if they battle me, even they get stuck at 100% loading screen. verified this by asking 4 different players to try it.

Comment

2 days have passed but this problem is still not rectified. i've tried everything on my part. clearing cache and cookies, changing browsers, trying on a different computer but to no avail. PLEASE, look into the matter and help me by fixing it ASAP. i have been losing a lot daily.

Comment

almost 3 days to this problem, still not rectified!

Comment

hi Striker--- this is a very uncommon problem. That said probably the problem is by your side. Apart from clearing cache you may want to try to uninstall Flash plugins (changing browser doean't help in that case cause plugin is the same).

Apart from that hope you get your problem fixed asap

Comment

try http://loanew.r2games.com

Comment

Originally posted by LylithIT View Post
              hi Striker--- this is a very uncommon problem. That said probably the problem is by your side. Apart from clearing cache you may want to try to uninstall Flash plugins (changing browser doean't help in that case cause plugin is the same).

Apart from that hope you get your problem fixed asap
              hi LylithIT - i understand the the problem is very uncommon, and the i searched through the forums and could find only 1 more such case. at first, i also tried playing on a different computer, but even that did not help.
              But i tried logging in a different character just to see if its only my char, or my computer's fault, i found that the fights were loading and i could enter battles with that char,. Furthermore, i even asked a friend who plays the game to check it, and even he confirmed that, he could load his battles, but couldnt load when he was playing my char.
              Also found that even other players cant compare or battle with me, and that if they do compare, their loading also gets stuck.

These points i think confirm that the fault is not on my part, but due to some error on the server side.

Comment

Working...
              X