X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Element loss with inherit

S168 felbrook
    IGN Granger

Sorry have no screenshots to back this up, is more to find out if anyone else has had same problem or not.

To clean up my screen after using a few fresh heroes to gain seraph stones in hero upgrade event, I inherited them all into one, then inherited that one into my Blazing Phantom.
    Needed to do this so that I could fire them and get them off my screen.

Normally, this should have no effect on the higher level heroes as the stats are lower.

Only this time, I lost all my element upgrade, every thing back to lv1 where I had all 3 (Ice, fire and electro) on +4 stats. Nothing else moved, only element stats.

Earned me a 10k BR drop.

Would be nice of you to look into this problem as I am probably not the only one that is has happened too.

Thanks
    Server S168 Felbrook

IGN: Granger

check if it switched to the hero you just inherited?
    IGN: MnemosynE
    Server: S176 Malefic Court

Comment

Element levels swap between the 2 heroes that are used in inherit. And this is mentioned in the inherit screen, you simply didn't read it. You could just inherit the other hero to blazing again and you'll get it back
      And since you said that you inherit your other heroes just so you can remove them from your screen... there's one more thing you haven't seen "Hide Heroes not in your party" which is in your hero screen.
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

Working...
      X