Berserker's Reflect Damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berserker's Reflect Damage

I just noticed that being killed by the reflect of berserker removes your resurrection? Does anyone also experience this?

yeah, i have noticed that but then thought i just missed the first death and resurrection. i think its even more irritating that most other dragonsoul skills have chance to activate but claws skill happens every hit. really annoying, lol.

Comment

Any chance that this bugged going to get fixed?

Comment

noticed that as well if u die from reflect your gone for good doesn't necessarily have to be a bug tho

Comment

Originally posted by R239469513 View Post
          noticed that as well if u die from reflect your gone for good doesn't necessarily have to be a bug tho
          But if one of your party died because of that, the backup hero won't jump in to the battle. So, I consider that as a bug though. I think somone has reported this a month ago, I hope they can fix it very soon.
          QueenBee [S177] Pearly Highlands
          Guild: Garuda INA

Comment

Originally posted by Snods View Post
            I just noticed that being killed by the reflect of berserker removes your resurrection? Does anyone also experience this?
            It causes many problems the rogue reflect skill, these issues have been reported and we are waiting on a fix.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Working...
            X