Gemology Glitch..stealing points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemology Glitch..stealing points

working on my gemology by hand as I can get more points with combos compared to using the helper, when I noticed I was not getting points for making matches especially with part of a combo. It is only registering part of the match and leaving the rest on my board then when I go out and back in, the gems I matched are missing and I have gained no points from the match that was previously on my board. in the screen shot you see a match of 4 that was created in a combo with another 3 above that disappeared and I got the 10 points for a match of 3, but nothing for the 4 and I should have gotten a total of 60 points for the combo match of 4 and 3 together. This is especially bothersome considering we are in a Tycoon event where I need every point I can get.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	gemology glitching.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	1762308

This normally happens all the time during tycoon, the combo's you make freezes a bit, just need to wait and they'll " pop " themselves.
    If you waited and nothing happened, tried to leave and re-enter?

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

I have NEVER had this happen before during a Tycoon or any other time for that matter... and I did leave and go back in and LOST the points I should have gotten.. hence why I reported it as a bug.

Comment

Gemo combo's were freezing on me yesterday but i just waited and still got the points ,you'll find it mostly happens if ur doing alot at once

Comment

Working...
        X