Celestial King does not appear with my party in battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestial King does not appear with my party in battle

My mount is Celestial King (the glowing lion). I upgraded him from King Alabaster (white lion). At the moment I have the only one on my server. He is trained to L41 and evolved to L21 and my current level is 83.

He does NOT appear in battle with my party. I understand Celestial Hunter, Smoldering Steed, Luminous Steed and Mecha Tyrannosaur appear in battle. Celestial King is an evolved, Ruby hero like them but he does not appear.

Can someone else who has Celestial King tell me if theirs appears with their party in battle? Or is this a bug?

No bug cause he don't need to be in battle.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
      No bug cause he don't need to be in battle.
      I don't understand this answer. I see others with their mounts, appearing behind their parties, in battle all the time. Smoldering Steed, Celestial Hunter ... all appear but NOT my Celestial King. So if my mount "don't need to be in battle", then neither do these other mounts I see ... and yet they *do* appear while my Celestial King does not.

Comment

This picture shows what I mean.

Click image for larger version

Name:	first-snowfall copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	1706965

It was taken before the battle even began. My opponent's mount appears; mine does not. Is there something I need to do to make him appear or does the Celestial King not appear?

Comment

Originally posted by R251750293 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124051[/ATTACH]

It was taken before the battle even began. My opponent's mount appears; mine does not. Is there something I need to do to make him appear or does the Celestial King not appear?
          They dont do anything if they show in battle, just another visual image. No benefit to the player with it other than something colorful behind their party.

Comment

i have that mount and it doens't appear in battle

Comment

not all mount evo does

Comment

Originally posted by <Thanos>
                i dont understand at all why some shows in battle and some not
                I don't understand this answer. I see others with their mounts, appearing behind their parties, in battle all the time. Smoldering Steed, Celestial Hunter ... all appear but NOT my Celestial King. So if my mount "don't need to be in battle", then neither do these other mounts I see ... and yet they *do* appear while my Celestial King does not.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]124051[/ATTACH]

Originally posted by lOMGlImmortal View Post
                Let's make this more clearer. Only special mounts appear in battle. Your mount simply isn't special enough.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                  Is it SERIOUSLY THAT necessary to report?!
                  OMFG! MY MOUNT IS NOT IN MY PARTY! Just like mount would fight, lol...
                  Tyler, I've read many of your threads and seen you make excellent points. Why you felt compelled to weigh in on this so rudely, I don't know.

We all play this game for different reasons and have different strategies. I understand the mount showing up doesn't affect BR; I've been playing for over a year and understand the mechanics of the game fairly well. For me, I play this game in large part because I find the artwork so beautiful. I kept Atalanta as my main fighter well into the L80s simply because I liked the look of her. I was looking forward to having my lion appear with me in battle because I like the way it looks with other players. I posted here because I wanted to know if there was some stat I needed to tweak to make it happen.

You seem to draw a lot of heat on these forums with your comments. Perhaps that is why you have to be rude to people who have not said or done anything to offend you. Very disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by lOMGlImmortal View Post
                    Thanks very much!

Comment

AE86, if you look at the quotes in your reply, it seems you incorrectly thought that Thanos' comment was mine.

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                      Let's make this more clearer. Only special mounts appear in battle. Your mount simply isn't special enough.
                      I would like to know what you mean by "special".

Smoldering Steed base stats: PATK/MATK 3000 PDEF/MDEF 2000 AGI 750 HP 7500
                      Celestial Hunter base stats: PATK/MATK 2400 PDEF/MDEF 1600 AGI 750 HP 5500
                      Celestial King base stats: PATK/MATK 3090 PDEF/MDEF 2150 AGI 780 HP 7650

Celestial King actually has better base stats than other mounts that do appear in party battles, so I expected my mount to do so as well. Apparently he is not "special" enough ... is there a stone or a gem for that? lol

Comment

There are 3 mounts that appear on battle now.
                        Smoldering steed and his evolve, Celestial Hunter ( Floe hunter's evolve ) and Mecha Tyrannosaur.
                        If other ones appear, I'm sorry, but I don't use 1000 mounts just for looks like others.
                        " Maybe " the new futured mounts will appear in battle too, but for now these are the ones that I know that appear in battle, and they don't do anything special rather than staying there.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                        You were everything, and could have been
                        It's the first summer, of the first year
                        Today only rain, knocks on my window
                        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                        Your arms can no longer warm me
                        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
                        X