problem with Moderators assistence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with Moderators assistence

for 3th day i am open a thread that have a problem with Dark Abyss and no one from Moderators can pay atension and see our problem cuz i am not only one with this problem. I starting to thing to quit this game spend enouth time and mone for 1 year and half and what i get: No support and a lot buggs and any time a lot problems.

It have been reported, best we can do is just wait to fix appear, and hope for some compensation.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

i hope someone to see and help
      Last edited by Rubedo; 08-18-2015, 02:24 PM. Reason: links like youtube not allowed

Comment

Originally posted by Razuznava4a View Post
        for 3th day i am open a thread that have a problem with Dark Abyss and no one from Moderators can pay atension and see our problem cuz i am not only one with this problem. I starting to thing to quit this game spend enouth time and mone for 1 year and half and what i get: No support and a lot buggs and any time a lot problems.
        Repairs are not done by the moderators. We have reported the issue to R2. It is up to GTA devs to fix the problem that is happening in all servers. Stay patient.
        to file a ticket

Comment

ok ty for your respond

Comment

Working...
          X