Amulet inscription exploitation bug **

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amulet inscription exploitation bug **

Logged in today and found all my amulet inscriptions gone. Received mail ACCUSING me of exploiting an in-game inscription bug and since I didn't "report" said in-game bug, all my inscriptions were deleted (not just reset into my pool) and removed from my amulets. THIS IS **!!!

First off, what BUG did I exploit? How can I exploit a bug that I don't know exists? How can I REPORT a bug that I don't know exists? Where is your proof that I exploited some mysterious in-game bug that you're accusing me of? You have taken ALL MY INSCRIPTIONS from my heroes. I DID NOT EXPLOIT ANY BLOODY BUGS!! This is the third time you've taken my inscriptions off my heroes for no good reason but this is the first time you've totally deleted my inscriptions. What valid justification do you have for this? I repeat again, this is **!

Zenriver
    Server ua61, formerly known as S264 Icewall Cliffs.

Same has happened to me. What bug? I only 10x spin 5 times a day in Homestead. Just won ss tycoon to get 8 and have bought on silver war store each event. All gone.

Comment

Same has happened to me. What bug? I only 10x spin 5 times a day in Homestead. Just won ss tycoon to get 8 and have bought on silver war store each event. All gone.
      StormCrow [s90] ub17

Comment

For now file a ticket and explain what runes you lost. R2 will check your accounts. i have forwarded your concerns about the issue.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Found 92 knight emblems (#10) in my inventory today. Were they what you determined I had legitimately gained before they were deleted? I just don't want to inscribe them and then a month later you come back and delete them all again.

Comment

it is what gta determined. glad they returned your emblems.
            to file a ticket

Comment

They didn't return all of them but I'll take it. However, due to their history, I have no doubt I'll be going through this again in a month or two.

Comment

Working...
              X