Clear All

• Dia roulette not working today for Dia consumed & i cannot swap mail

before nectar

after buying 1 nectar

still

Other Problem
    I recharged 10k today,
    we are allowed to swap 3 items 1 day.
    the tree (highlighted in pic) didn't restore, they are ones claimed from yesterday.
    and furthermore, i can't swap Mail.
    I don't need compensation, i Need Mail, i recharged FOR it.

No automatic alt text available.

Comment

Hello. Issue with roulette attempts was fixed and it worked good after (let's hope it's not gonna be broken again and continue working as it is supposed to). For the second issue you have signaled, true that you can "choose 3 times every day" as it is stated in description of event, but that won't be the same items/set you can swap 3 times though (I mean once you swapped 1 there, you cannot choose the same equip set for swapping) . There is also a requirement constraint related to the amount of tokens you need for each swap, 60 tokens as it is shown in description. For the "buy" buttons not not being lit, I will forward the issue for you but I am also suggesting you to submit a ticket to support, here: https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. Fill in with all the requested data (IGN/character name, server name and number), provide a detailed description of the problem and attach the screenshots you have taken. Thank you for patiently waiting for a reply.

EDIT: Your already submitted ticket has been replied and the requested item/piece of equipment is to be sent within the 5 (five) working days. Thank you once again for your patience and please let me know if the item reaches you in 5 days from now.
      Last edited by Sidhe; 01-03-2018, 08:45 AM.
      REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
      X